Music Teaser

Everytime I want to buy a music theme, it’s always very hard to decide to choose which one because I don’t know how it is and I don’t have time to re-play all CI Episode
So, I decide to make a “Teaser” button that allow us to hear the first 15s (or maybe all) of all music
That will be easy to know this music is good or not.

7 Likes

Sometimes 15 seconds are not enough.

3 Likes

Then you got youtube because atleast you know how each song sounds like so you can diffirinciate them.
Edit: Actuallly why not

So can you tell me how CI3 music 1, 2, 3 sound like?

I know the music, but I can’t say how it sounds in text my guy. What’s your point? I agree with the fact you need a music sample.

This is a pretty good idea, in fact, there should be previews for a lot of other item types so players know what they’re purchasing without needing to research it or try it themselves.

I would say items that could be hard to figure out. Also things that can be demonstrated. How would you preview the parking bot? Give it to you for a while to try? They could just preview again and again to use that item. Obviously no upgrades and one item at a time, but still. Also a preview of something like the laser aimer would need to launch you directly into a mission or something.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.