šŸš€ Multiplayer

Well the next update will come

:hushed:oh . Well, thatā€™s because itā€™s a competitive stage and you canā€™t work with others in this challenge.

ok ! this is good !

when itā€™s done

@InterAction_studios can you made a video for more tip and how to do it more correctly?

do what

This one

(remember from v92)

2 Likes

well letā€™s wait

Even if it a contact multiplayer, I still canā€™t join

I though contact game can always join

EDIT: Wait I just realize that im not use any router

Contacts multiplayer was never supposed to fix network issues. It does exactly what it says, it prevents anyone except for your contacts from joining. If you couldnā€™t join normally, setting a game to contacts-only wouldnā€™t change anything.
But you can now play LAN multiplayer with people, which should in fact help with router issues if you know how to do that.

3 Likes

well that can solve the problem in multiplayer in ClU in those players who know how to join in each player :rocket:

Profile - InterAction_studios - Chicken Invaders Universe why Why did you bring the new update 3 hours later when update 92 came?

To fix some bug in multiplayer

Updates come when the developer feels that there is enough new stuff to release a new version to test them out, or in short, ā€œwhen itā€™s doneā€.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios Is the force UDP port allow for wireless LAN instead of use router? Because I use wireless LAN.

well I know that will correct

because version 92 is too buggy

You still have a router, regardless of whether youā€™re using a wired or wireless connection.

(Unless youā€™ve tethered your computer directly to your smartphone, I suppose)

3 Likes

Finally! Thanks iA!

1 Like