1 Like

I got that to

either:

1. using the cloudflare 1.1.1.1 vpn
  2. configure your router

option 1 is recommended

2 Likes

Link download? And how to use?

Some people didn’t want that a while ago, saying that it’s player’s own problem to make the ship visible.

Now we have multiplayer and we are back to this, even though paintjobs are different.

on matches that have over 5 people i completely lose track of my ship and get hit by egg every 10 seconds

i dont know…
but my idea

2 Likes

router means wifi signal, and it doesnt matter, but for me i tried changing 4 signals, didnt work out. Maybe its on the firewall? because when i turned off the tick "allow “CIU” through private connection, full connectivity became restricted cone

I turn off my 2 firewalls and it still on symmetric NAT, can I fix it?

1st option didn’t work.
2nd option but how?

1 Like

Mishelb? Are you still active

I have no idea what you just said.

Well it is on the firewall if you don’t let ciu through it, but for the majority of people, this is absolutely not the case. My firewall is completely turned off, yet I have symmetric NAT anyways.
Generally you either have to enable UPnP in router settings, or if that’s already on, you have to change the NAT type. And that is provided you have the setting for that. I don’t for whatever reason.

1 Like

I see quite a few people having trouble with this, so I’ll just point this out. If you want to change router settings, you type in the internal IP address in your browser. If you got it right, there will be a login screen where you need to type in the username and password. You can try just “admin” for both(and preferably change the password is that is the case, lol) if you have no clue what it is, tho if that doesn’t work, you will have to find the username and password. It’s often on the back of the router. If you do get access to the settings, you can then just look around until you find NAT settings(as well as UPnP in case it’s off). If there are none, you’re probably out of luck, or at least I don’t know any other solution.

Yes

Noted.

Noted.

5 Likes

Hend game look broken

3 Likes

How, exactly? I don’t notice anything wrong

13 Likes

my dear ! nice work ! is don,t have any problem . :hugs: i joying !

I say to him to get a permission to Discord

1 Like

I gave you the role on the server the same minute you asked for. I don’t understand what else do you want from me.

i tried to enable dmz and stuff but still have the post restricted cone :expressionless: