Multiplayer Space Button Glitch

I was playing Multiplayer normally until I found a glitch that actually lets the player join the disabled game in Multiplayer without changing firewall config. By using space button when you are at the Multiplayer port, you can choose which game you want to play and then hit Join Mission to join and this lets the player have the option to choose the so-called firewall-restricted games. Although it doesn’t let me play the actual game and takes literally hours if not forever to load into the game, still it needs to be fixed so that the CIU can be perfect. IA, if you are seeing this, please somehow solve the firewall issue so that we can play together without changing firewall config or at least temporarily fix the outrageous connection problem. I am looking forward to your responses with new updates.
Sincerely, Trinh Anh Kiet
A casual CIU player

1 Like

I have noticed it too but, its way too hard to explain

1 Like

I don’t know why this happens because I’m not an expert at programming but still I want Multiplayer to be free and fair for every one (just like an election) so that we can equally play the game together (of course without the firewall problem and connection issue).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.