Mod installer and public mods

is there one for CIU

this is for ciu

i have no plans to publish this mod in near future bcs school is coming, maybe one day when i have mood, i guess…?

when will it be released?

Idk

The obvious answer:

can be one year later :stuck_out_tongue:

ehm…

Backrooms :skull:

rusty lake :skull:

Hey im tryinK8XSVTFOxXZVF0nfRmBMMI5QM.png)
also it gave this string of code
g to open a file but its giving me this error. Any help?
![Screenshot 2026-08-08 175448|451x144](upload://dBException:

What the heck? Did you wait for the image to upload?

umm

‎ Screenshot 2026-08-08 175448

Well paint.net gave me a large script which exceeds the message limit of 32000

What file are you trying to open?

Welcome! I need the color matrix the developer uses for drawing. I want to draw in the developer’s style. Do you have any questions? Please answer my questions: What program is used? What plugins are used in the drawing program? How is the drawing done? I want to add something; I need the original color matrix for CI games. Please help me; I want to create a large mod.


This is the modification; I will take screenshots from the game and add them to the modification. I don’t know how long it will take.
Note: The drawings were hand-drawn.

He uses 3D app, I’ve heard he uses 3DS Max. But I don’t think the app matter here.You can use Blender if your PC supports that but don’t expect it be easy to use.

I’ve made many 3D models which may help you, but before using them, you need to learn Blender/3D modelling in general.

I don’t know every plugin used but he mentioned in one of his Discord messages that he uses a fur plugin for the rabbit from CI3 Easter.

In 3D, As we said above. It’s also possible to make 2D edits of existing sprites but this is not easy.

They’re simple colors with good world background, lighting. Still, they’re 3D.

Good luck with the mod, also a tip for a better logo, you can use Hattenswichller font to make it more like in game.

I mean the name of the drawing program, not the 3D program. And I want to clarify something else: I will draw everything by hand. I also tried to get some of the matrices; it was difficult with the drawing of the object. Look. Also, is the game 3D? I’m shocked it’s 2D. I don’t know, but I expect it’s 3D models rendered to make them look like 2D images.


You mean this: