Mod installer and public mods

Let’s just stop, k? This topic is about mods

I think he was asking you not to change the mod…? Like “Do not interact/interfere”

2 Likes

Oh. If that’s the case, then I guess I’ll let the new Henterprise theme be as it is then, it’s just that it feels kinda off because the rest of the songs are a bit louder lol.

How is the Henterprise theme softer? Seems as loud as the rest.

I mean in my mod, I swapped the original Henterprise CI5 theme with a different song, and that song is softer than the rest and it just feels pretty wonky.

I have downloaded the mod but henterprise still sounds the same ( I needed the AAAAAAAAAA sound ). Just give me the link of the mod and i’ll install again

Which one, mine? If you’re talking about my mod, then here’s the link: Dropbox - File Deleted

Oh sorry then, that would be the Peloprise mod. Check the topic, it’s given in the topic. Post 1, I mean.

@SpryterTerraxian i downloaded this one. Is this the one you’re talking about?

No, that would be this one: peloprise.CIUMod - Google Drive
This is the mod that contains the Henterprise’s AAAAAAAAAAAAA sounds

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

np

I’m glad you didn’t said “Making multiple posts count as a spam so just like the post if you like it” :joy:

1 Like

Eh, you don’t really do it a lot, so it’s fine. But still, use the like button as it makes everything cleaner.

1 Like

Are you sure its this one: HenterprAAAAAAAise mod in Chicken Invaders Universe v34 [Early Access] - YouTube , i have installed the one you gave me but it still sounds the same. Any idea how do i solve this problem

Okay, now I have absolutely no idea what’s happening. It should work, unless it was updated, idk.

hmm maybe cause rest of the things are like they should be ( other mods )

Meh, I dunno. I’ve only made one mod yet and it’s barely even a mod, so I have absolutely no idea why that is happening.

I checked yesterday, it works.

2 Likes

hmm, wait a sec lemme upload a video i captured