Mod installer and public mods

What?

I run the IAMI as Administrator but It still like that

Can anyone know and solve it?

Hard drive ?:\ ???

1 Like

No, I go to:

C:\ Drive->Program Files (86)->Chicken Invaders Universe->CIU.dat.hq2x

I’ll pm you when I get home, this is strange.

1 Like

That long…

IAMI 1.3.3 is released.

• Fixed a rare occasion of open file dialog returning corrupted path making it impossible to do anything.
• Debug output is now correctly coloured.
• Fixed one typo with doubled space.
• Windows Defender still detects it as a virus.

5 Likes

I’ve updated CIU.iami and uploaded CIU.iamt_table for those who uses IAMT (either full or audio restricted). It has all paths as of Early Access version 98. Please, update your CIU.iami if you have troubles installing newer mods.

@VerMishelb uh…is this an error?

I wrote an explicit warning that you must update your CIU.iami in order to install this mod. Please read carefully. CIU.iami can be found in the same link as IAMI.

I use IAMI V1.3.3 can’t you see it on top?

i used it but somehow it still like that

It mean you have to download and update the CIU.iami in order to install some sound on V98.

Where?

:point_up_2:

1 Like

CIU.iami is not a program!

It's a file which lies IN THE SAME FOLDER as IAMI.exe. Read even more carefully. Even IAMI v1.0 can work with these if you update that file.
3 Likes

yea yea yea ik already, i updated the CIU.iami already and somehow it still not work from ur mod

Next time I update IAMI I’ll make it display the table version to prove the opposite. If the table is updated it can’t skip the file, the only way to do so would be to use outdated game client like v97.

:warning: WARNING: Caramelldasen_burger mod is copyright. DO NOT INSTALL THE MOD OR IF YOU ALREADY INSTALL IT, UNISTALL IT OR MUTE THE SOUND.

Interesting conclusion, especially when I did not get a copyright claim on my video using it. Anyway, you should be aware of the content you’re using in your videos, research the possibility of copyright claims. I’m not the one who should warn you about it, it’s YouTube basics.

Oh and YouTube has always had an option to mute the copyrighted part.

3 Likes

Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to write your own mods? I’ve got some programming experience so I’d love to be able to substitute my own music tracks and/or reskins. Do we have a intro to modding tutorial anywhere? I’m brand new to the forum so I haven’t found it yet.

2 Likes