The are 3 methods:
1: Make a copy of your original 222x file
2: Use the very first .222x.backup file created when installing mod using IAMI
3: Reinstall game.

1 Like

can i make a shortcut?

what dio you mean?

easiest one

No. A shortcut basically leaded to your only one 222x file, and when you install the mod on it, the shortcut just lead you to your modded file.
If you want to make a shortcut of a copied original 222x file, then it’s fine to do it

(What do you mean?)
At the first time when you trying to install the mod, the tool will say: Create a backup (will be saved near hq2x/222x/dat.hq2x file). That’s the 222x.backup I’m talking about. You can find it on your game file depending on how you installed the game (standalone, or through Steam).

IAMI Update
v1.3.6.3
• Administrator privileges are no longer forced (were for v1.3.6.2).
• Fixed “Open with…” action (bug introduced in 1.3.6). Now you can assign IAMI for .ciumod files and the like to make installation easier.
• Fixed completion percentage output.

2 Likes

Public mods, page 2

Click the topic title to scroll back to the main post.

Use this when the 1st page runs out of character limit

For anyone has Public IAMT but do not know how to do modifying work. Here’s my tutorial (all written by myself) for new Public IAMT users. Please open it in Read Mode with 100% zoom.
Click here to download.
I’ll update this tutorial as soon as I found something confused or missed.
Remember:

1. Public IAMT is sound only.
  2. This tutorial is heavy with images, mostly for helping them what to do.
  3. Expect broken grammars as I’m not English expert.
  4. Read those 3 above this again.

My first ever mod is here!

This mod modifies your lightning and thunder sound into a more realistic one

ThunderMod.CIUMod

How come nobody had mod lightning sound yet

Sorry guys but can somebody make me a ci5 halloween music mod cause i installed iamt and watched the tutorial and i still cant do it

Mods like this one fall under this rule.

You can only make it yourself and you won’t be able to share it.

Oh ok thanks

hope no one will brag about links or tutorial lol

1 Like

to mention that the mods have more graphics like the previous ones.

Though I am no longer in this community, I will still post mods and stuff whenever I like.

It seems that The Burgermeister 3000 has found him a pair of Galactic Contact Lens that makes his eyes radiate celestial energy (or just reflect what’s in space). If I can recall, my grandparents said that they saw someone on earth with that same pair of flashy eyes, though unfortunately they were killed by a maniac or some sorts. That incident happened approximately 99 years ago. Seeing this burger robot has those identical eyes in person do make me “wow”.

This mod is a teaser mod. Full mod will come in the future… well, hope so.

Downloads:

• Taken Down for an Indev release of the mod

14 Likes

Moved…

The Japanese Idol culture is sure something came out of a nightmare behind the scenes. The way of selling your rights under a form of contract to please your fans while cannot getting into relationship is something I cannot take. Glad it got crumbled hundred years later.

[Oshi No Tori] /// [MY ROAST]

“What’s this?! The Galactic Entertainment Industry is being threatened by legal troubles and Space Chickens? Let’s go boys (and a bunch of idols), we’ve got to save this crumbling century old worth-for-nothing mental-breaking business style!”

Hi, I guess only anime/manga fans know what is this but whatever. This mod will change the game’s theme to concert-styled and not directly referencing the source material of this mod based on, Oshi No Ko. Despite this however, THERE WILL BE MAJOR SPOILERS IN THIS MOD (or at least… a reference to it).

This mod is now in Beta, updates become less often but always be major updates.

Latest Update (August 26 2023):
[+] Reworked Title Screen
[+] Added extra Details for Burgermeister 3000
[+] Reworked CIU backgrounds (Added "Aquamarine Storm, Field of Rubies, B-Reborn, Kurokawa Imitation and Aglow with Death (Major antagonist spoiler)
[+] Renamed mod “Uchu No Niwatori” to “Oshi No Tori”
[+] Added more artworks, renamed some of them
[+] Tweaked a part of the lyrics
[+] Slightly tweaked the credits

Download: [Oshi No Tori.zip]
*Read the READ ME file before you install the mod

:information_source: Version 137 introduces new files into the mix, which changes the original dat file once again. To mod, select “All files” and choose “CIU.dat.222x.standard” until an update for IAMI/IAMT comes out.

:information_source: For pure Idol experience, turn off seasonal contents.

btw, I don’t know Japanese, The title is google translated with little knowledge of Japanese so don’t judge me too harshly.

8 Likes

Chicken Invaders Universe: Wibu Edition.

Wibu, Weebu or weeboo, wtf I don’t know how to write it correctly aaaaa

2 Likes

Its weeboo

Isn’t it “Weaboo”? (i may be dumb)

isn’t it “Weeb”?

1 Like