Missions Panel Filter Idea

An idea for the missions panel under the profile page - have an option to be able to sort by mission type. When you have a lot of missions saved for later or favorited, it tends to become annoying to search through the entire list for a specific mission.

This is what i mean by the Profile page, if anyone was confused.

2 Likes

There’s an “A->Z” button at the top-right of your favourites list. You can click that to sort by various criteria.

2 Likes

I know - my suggestion was to add an additional mission type criterion to the list of criteria as well :smiley:

because, like I mentioned, when you have a lot of missions saved for later or favorited, it tends to become annoying to search through the entire list for a specific mission. Especially when the criteria values for missions start getting mixed up - for example if several missions have same difficulty levels, it wouldn’t be easy to find a specific one.

Ah, right. Any of the criteria (except “Date added”) will also sort missions by type first.

Granted, though, that this is not very intuitive :thinking:

2 Likes

Agreed :slight_smile:
Out of curiosity, would this be a difficult feature to implement? I was imagining the missions were somehow stored in such a way that you could sort them by some kind of “mission type” field (considering that the other criteria sort by type first), but in the end it’s up to you all, the devs :smiley:

Not forcing to implement it or anything, just curious - because I understand how you would want to focus more on making the game as good as possible for everyone to play :slight_smile:

Added to v.30
:medal_sports: Idea

Ayyyy, thanks! Much appreciated :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.