Mission error

I just updated CIU on android to V.139 and undortunately, when I start a mission it kicks me out of game with a server error message and sends me to the start page of CIU.
I really need IA to fix this

1 Like

What is your in-game callsign?

5 Likes

This is his callsign.
Screenshot_٢٠٢٣١٠٢٤_١١١٨٣٤

1 Like

And what’s the error message?

Who even putting callsign like that

1 Like

people do :slight_smile:

Ask him.

Other side closed connection?

1 Like

i agree with you

1 Like

I don’t see any kicks for this callsign. Perhaps you’re using a different account?

5 Likes

Maybe, and maybe he have one and nothing callsign any else and there’s no exist of his name indicate that problem and I wonder if he had…

2 Likes

That is actually me ( I use a different font!)

1 Like

I just realized that missions work without seasonal content

1 Like

Server down error

It is a bit hard if you don’t remember what error message you got. If iA doesn’t see any kick for your account, then it should be:
1: You’ve played on a different account as iA said before.
2: Temporary network problem.

Send your another one.

1 Like

This is very Inappropriate of different font

you should type it by default font it’s only way to find your callsign.

As IA said:

1 Like

Other players have misunderstood this, too, but it is normal and expected to receive the error “Server upgrade in progress. Please check back later.” if you try to log in while the new update is still being rolled out.

The logs show that you have recently logged in and flew several missions. So, I’m assuming the problem (whatever it was) has been corrected for you.

7 Likes

@LUNARIX_JP
Is just a bug,maybe in version 140 it won’t be like that anymore and it looks the same to me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.