Menace: A CI story

How? , we haven’t see him in the game?

1 Like

We have, in CI4.

Yay! Authentic Hero

1 Like

Chapter 19 out! Also, I have a question. Since the next chapter is going to be the 20th chapter, do you want me to do something to celebrate in the next chapter or should I leave it to the 500 views milestone? Heck, I could do both if you want as long as you suggest what! (no art tho me suck at art sniff sniff)

Celebrate 20th chapter

1 Like

Any ways to do so?

this is a very cool story arc , but how many chapters are you gonna make , its alway seen like the end but the story connect well for the next chapter

1 Like

I don’t know myself lol. The story was almost about to end at chapters 14-16, but then it became an overarching plot so not anytime soon I guess.

1 Like

Chapter 20 out!

Uh Authentic Hero, buddy, you’re breaking the fourth wall

1 Like

Right now they’re just scratching the paint, I promise this’ll turn into a full on demolition derby soon. :smirk::smirk:

so is this done ?
why is it stilll say last edit today ?

1 Like

Network is pretty choppy around here, so that’s why.

Bruh why chapter 24 not 21?

1 Like

Whoops, my mistake! how can I help? Phil

Changed it. Thanks everyone!

I loved this story, its to Good organizated, i got really fun with this story and you put all you effort to do this, i hope what one day reléase a second part but teres not hurry, incredible work!

1 Like

insert me screaming in excitement and gratitude
Also, I am planning to post a second part but it’s not guaranteed though. After this ends, I’ll try to get it in.

Hehehehe…and slowly,I’m writing my own thing.You think I’d forget?
(Still tho its amazing)

2 Likes

I didn’t forget lol. May I have a preview of it? I wanna see your perspective as well!