Menace: A CI story

i planning to make a comic about CIU with the main character is a cat name shisan (im not a furry)
but i dont have much inpiration

2 Likes

Eh…dude,I’ve just been inspired…but you won’t take it as an insult if I write one of my own,would you?
The fanfic,not the cat comic.

2 Likes

yeah , why would i take it as insult

1 Like

No,not you,@SpryterTerraxian.

2 Likes

oh ok i cringed

1 Like

Well,it happens all the time.

2 Likes

hey , pacman betrayed the CIU community

1 Like

Nope, not at all! I’d actually like to see these on another perspective (and then steal your story lol)

baliot

1 Like

Wdym?

Chapter 17 out!

Uhh…, those things are called wormholes

This isn’t true if you write a story based of CIU, the galaxy isn’t a spiral, is an irregular galaxy.

2 Likes

Remember CI4? It had a supermassive blackhole. Also, every galaxy has a supermassive black hole in its middle (and yes, I do know that there isn’t a blackhole in CIU but eh, who cares).

3 Likes

You make me remember that the stars in CIU didn’t explode but still have Supernova missions.

2 Likes

It doesn’t apply for galaxy types like irregular galaxies

2 Likes

Wohoo! =D

Apparently I thought that a fact I said was true. :sweat: Most of the irregulars do not have them, but let’s imagine this one has one because most of them do not have. Thanks for pointing that out!

Chapter 18 out! I have some news in the Writer’s section as well, so please make sure to check that out as well.

2 Likes

ive read the existing stuff, looking forward to the next chapters. will you reuse some more characters or will you create more new ones? and id prefer if you put the chapters in a .txt file if the topic gets too long.

1 Like

I’ll see about the .txt one, but the new character one seems promising. I could some cameo appearances in the next chapter (such as Hen Solo, Narrator and Mad Madam Madamme) but the new ones might require some brainstorming for me. I could do this as the celebration if you want!

1 Like