Megamix and Mechamix

1. Megamix:
    Megamix is ​​a hybrid of all chicken bosses (except Master Squawker).
    This monster uses all the attacks of other bosses in random order: Summon meteors, throw grenades, shoot lasers, etc. (The order can aslo be chosen by @InterAction_studios).
    CIU 2020-04-30 16-05-13-72
  2. Mechamix:
    Mechamix is ​​a combination of Space Crab, Iron Chef and U.C.O… One hand throws food, the second shoots red laser, and the lower two throw chickens.
    CIU 2020-05-18 15-47-48-57
4 Likes

Sorry I don’t speak hell.

4 Likes

Oh my :joy: :joy:

I will not accept it

I really like this one, but the attacks should be nerfed in order to avoid any bullet hell situations for newbies.

What the fu-

3 Likes

It seems to be a collection of mechanical boss attacks. I thought so but it was too complicated

It seems to be a collection of mechanical boss attacks. I thought so but it was too complicated

weird, i bet this would be very hard to beat it :laughing:

1 Like

Um, you just posted your post twice.

hey [quote=“B256, post:8, topic:9800”]
Weird, [quote=“CrashBandicoot, post:1, topic:9800”]
Mechamix is ​​a combination of Space Crab, Iron Chef and U.C.O… One hand throws food, the second shoots red laser, and the lower two throw chickens.
[/quote]
[/quote]
:unamused:

Uh, do you really need to reply the same content but with both Vietnamese and English?

You should put the word “weird” away from the quote.

1 Like

yeah I know, my bad.

1 Like

Or press the Enter™ key

Yes, we all know that.

So difficult! I was mistaken

ok I will press the Enter™ key

I agree, but there can be big gaps between the attacks, this boss wouldn’t be so bad.

Without exaggeration, U.C.O. D is harder than that.

Maybe no :wink:

Thanks, what do you think about Megamix?

I like that Mechamix!Good idea!

1 Like

Well I think it should be added in the game because it looks good to me and it’s a little bit hard but looking at the special weapons that you can buy in the shop,it isn’t. Hope InterActionStudios adds this into the game.

2 Likes