In this topic I will talk about the dumbest/sillyest chicken invaders-related concept I have ever had.
Hope you will like it.
Meet the “Gallon” chicken breed:
Gallon chicken breed consists into liquid chickens inside a glass.
Their look is based over a glass of mojito.
Gallons are an elite-class breed, this means that it shares similar spawn condition of Baloon and Coward breeds.
Origin of the name:
- The latin word for “Rooster” is “Gallus”
- In Imperial the scale of measuring liquids is the gallon
Gallon chickens have an unique attack mechanic:
They spill themselves by throwing 3 drops on top of them, 0.5 seconds later the drop will fall (following gravity).
They will get hurt (-100 hp each time) in the process of attacking.
It the player attacks a Gallon, the enemy will attack immediatly (In order to avoid bullet spam there should be a cooldown that scales according to difficulty)
When a gallon hp reach 0,
2 things will happen according to what killed it:
Last hit by Gallon: Glass is empty, it will now fall down the screen according to gravity
Last hit by Player: Glass will break, liquid will persist on place for a short amount of time. Will act as a smaller toxic cloud (half radius, half lifespan)
Why this breed should get added?
- More enemy variety at higher difficulty, since it will lower the chance of meeting both cowards and baloons, wich are litteraly spammed at medium-high difficulties;
- It features two unique mechanics;
- It’s a funny concept (hoping this It’s not only valid for me);
- An unique attack means a different challenge that players must overcome;
What do you think? Do you like the gallon?