Map Coordinates

I am not sure if I am the only one but what about a coordinate system where let say one finds a planet or wormhole and want to know where to locate it after exploring this system.This was be a sort of ease of life implementation.

Note: This idea could be implimented in a later build like when the squadrant feature is initiated.

Edit: Here an example.

You found a wormhole and it is located at X:__ ,Y: ___. The X and Y coordinate would be noted on a piece of paper and maybe in the future there would exist a menu where all saved coordinates can be accessed.

1 Like

It would also be a good way for players to find each other so that they could do missions together, if IA decides to add multiplayer of course.

1 Like

There will be multiplayer in full version.

Did they confirm it? Where (link)?

why someone would make a game you can see your friends but you cant play with them.

I don’t know, but I remember that they didn’t have it planned to make

Quote:

Hmm… we’re open to the possibility of re-introducing some form of in-mission multiplayer. But it’s not straightforward and definitely not something that we can address within the first year of release :frowning:

So they can add it later, WAY later. After this there will be thousand of discussions.

6 Likes