Or try the BX-9 with 5 satellites.

1 Like

where will i get 6k keys from?

Iā€™m lazy

isnā€™t it slow?

VF-76 with 6 satellites

1 Like

the balancing change spaceships underwent was not for you to complain about it

They have the right to criticize the game. Especially when the proposed changes for Mullers were giving 2 more satellite slots for Muller 408, not removing one from Muller 404.

4 Likes

Complaining about the state of the game is fine on its own, but ā€œI paid xxxx keys for Thingā„¢ and you nerfed itā€ is not a valid complaint. The game is in early access, and it tells you that changes may be made every time you enter it.

The proposed change to M408ā€™s satellite count was simply the least complicated way we had of making it not outright worse than the M404-PI, with no regard for anything else. It became outdated as soon as the VF family was teased, since the addition of a new fighter family would obviously have an effect on the balance of spacecraft in general, depending on what it was made to do.

Naturally, we still donā€™t know if VFs will keep their current stats and mechanics or not (who knows, maybe theyā€™ll get more powerful dual weapons but no satellites?). Depending on what happens to them, changes to other ships might be necessary as well. I, for one, am satisfied with the current state of affairs (environmental resistance may not be the most interesting mechanic, but Iā€™m happy with how the VFs turned out stat-wise).

5 Likes

Yeah true.
Tbh I just wanted to point out that the argument in the reply above isnā€™t really a good one, but then I myself didnā€™t disprove it properly, so sorry about that.

2 Likes

Do you think more Satellite would helpful for you ?? Tell me why if you say yes

2 Likes

yes because satellites can save your live in many waves

3 Likes

Its helpful, but use it properly, you donā€™t want to instantly fire a satellite once youā€™ve docked it to your ship. Its better to use it in a hard wave situation

2 Likes

I often not use Satellite in any situation (include hard wave). Retro mission is the only mission that i use ICBM to speedrun. Ohh and Space Race too, satellite just helpful for me in Space Race and Retro mission

1 Like

Power limit

I know your pain butā€¦ Hey, balancingā€¦

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.