Lost account crashes and reinstallation

Due to system crashes and reinstallation from windows 7 to windows 10 I am unable to recover my account “goust” in the game. Can I return an account or do I have to play from the beginning?

1 Like

Do you have a backup?
If you played from old versions, delete the one that is previous from the recent (ex. 40 is the one you played, 41 is recent, delete that folder to retain progress)

Note: the ProgramData folder is hidden

1 Like

Yep. to see that folder, go to folder options and click show hidden files, folders and devices on the view tab.

Unfortunately, I have none of that before. I just couldn’t left the system, so I reinstalled the windows so that the backup was deleted as well…

1 Like

Is your backup stored on your PC or on a second hard drive or USB? If yes, you can recover your account

Here’s an easier solution.

Since you have clearly lost all files and you haven’t backed them up, you can PM InteractionStudios and ask him to restore your progress for you, if he agrees to do it of course.

Start up a fresh game and get enough keys to change your callsign to something random, like I don’t know, parapetatmipadna (just an example). IA will transfer goust’s data to your new account.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice Sufi. I sent PM to InteractionStudios. Hopefully they will have an understanding.

1 Like

Good luck on your progress being restored.
Also IA is a singular person, not an entire team.

1 Like

I’m not English speaking and my English is very bad. I’m using Google translator so can you forgive me for my mistakes. Either way you act like a great company to me, ready to help

4 Likes

Sure thing, my nice friend. just message me if i look great to you. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tips. Sufi I acted as you advised me and my account was returned in full. Public thanks to InteractionStudios.

It’s really rare to find people like this and places like this on the Internet. Best regards

1 Like

Glad we could help you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.