Looking for ideas about Squadrons

I like this, but I think the members of the ſquadron ſhould have to go to the miſſion location to fly the miſſion; this’d encourage ſquadron members to ſtick together on the map.

Kinda bad idea. I don’t want to have screen spammed with icons.

We still don’t have replays system so it’s not possible.

Yeah, but we won’t have a chat. There are tons of programs that do this job.

Eh, this would make members bunch up and make them not be able to go anywhere themselves. They would have to travel half the galaxy to get to a old favourited mission.

Ability to buy was still in the very first version

You did ſee the word “can”, didn’t you?

They can be small and just by a player’s name. You know like a verified icon or something.

Having it in the game and directly in the squadron will be faster and easier. Especially if you want the squadron to have a private chat, or not spam your discord with “where we droppin’ boiz? boss rush?”.

1 Like

Why players should comunicate with another program?
Is more pratical in game

2 Likes

Maybe create special Squadrons shop with exclusive items

1 Like

Why? No point of having it behind a sqadron aside from the fact you have to pay for the license first.

1 Like

Well they could also be stacked under the player’s callsign, then you can join 100s of 'em.

Why it’s not possible?

Yes, yes I did. Look at galaxy screen. What do you see? Callsigns of other players. You “can” turn them off, but when you like to know where everybody is and someone decided to join 50 squadrons it will be a problem.

That’s just one icon so it’s not a problem. I’m talking about more icons. Like really more icons.

Not exactly. We have Steam overlay, discord overlay. Both can handle group chats. We have also team-speak with voice talk. And I’m pretty sure you can just create a channel in every program that I mentioned so you don’t spam in your other channels

See above.

Because to make you see other player in squadron movement you need to have it’s movement as a set of coordinates - the main idea behind replays system. See worms armageddon replay system for more info.

Needs some protect like “Write how much is ▄▄▄?”

I still don’t see why it’s impossible, they could implement it, not in the first version of squadrons ofc but later…

1 Like

It’s impossible for now. They would need to make replays first.

1 Like

About icons, there could be one icon which means user is in sqad and when you click to user/looking for his profile information, you can see how much squadrons he has/he is member.

2 Likes

Point 1: I don’t have any of these programs (and probably not every member too)
Point 2: The game will be mobile
Point3: Is pratical, free and doesn’t use too much memory of your pc
Point 4: If you don’t want a thing maybe others would like it (You can still don’t use it and use discord)
Point 5: What’s the point of a mmo if we can’t feel that is multiplayer?

3 Likes

Fun fact: If you register Steam account, you can’t add friends before you bought something or activated giftcodes.

Am, 9?

1 Like

Did you read his poſt?
@VerMishelb: Drat it, you got there firſt.

1 Like

Didn’t read enough apparently (post deleted)