Little suggestion (sorry, bad english)

the utensil poker needs an effect when it hits the hitbox and this is the reason: - YouTube. xdametrue is the owner of this video

No, it doesn’t. The Yolk-Star™ is the hardest boss right now.

1 Like

What exactly is the reason,lol? I can’t quite tell.

1 Like

look at the fork when it rushes into yolk star

You’re saying that it leaves no particles when it hits something? You could have just said that in the topic instead of posting a link,to be honest. Would save us the time we’d spend on watching that video.

1 Like

It’s hard to describe from my language to English, sorry about that

I think he said Utensil Poker need some effect when Utensil Poker hits something like:
NeutronGun2
Neutron Gun disappear effect is similar thing he said

2 Likes

I think that only the utensil poker doesnt have effects

IA has no idea to making an effect for it

I think the forks ſhould ſtick in the victim, but it’s probably more effort than it’s worth.

1 Like

Maybe let the forks explode?

I don’t know about yours, but my cutlery does not explode every time I try to pick up a piece of meat.

3 Likes

DISCLAMER:THIS IS A HUMOR REPLY

UHF: Your cutlery doesn’t explode but OUR does… so we don’t have to cook the meat. It’s all profit!

1 Like

Fork enchanted for Fire Aspect II duh

Nah fam, just APHE forks

Or maybe HEAT forks? :thinking:

NAH, HESH FORKS!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

is that real

how many food we get with looting 3

I’ve been meaning to do something about this for a loooong time, but I could never figure out a suitable effect for it. I’ve added a brief flare for now. It’s not perfect, but it should be enough to see when/where the forks are hitting.

Fixed in v.19 :medal_military: Idea

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.