Likely bug on customize interface

Hi, I think I’ve found a bug in the game, specifically when I’m customizing my spacecraft, when I finish customizing and applying changes in exchange for some keys, the message comes out:
Failed: Other side closed connection

I say at the beginning that I think, because personally my hardware is not the best, since I use a somewhat old computer, but I must emphasize that I have never had any problem

:information_source: It should be noted that I have tried to solve this problem, looking through the forum and checking server status, in addition to updating the game in all possible ways, with all the EARLY ACCESS links. Both stand alone, as well as by steam and other links that come in this official forum

Pretty sure this is related to my anti-cheat fix.
As usual, when it’s fixed, the whole thing kicks you outside

1 Like

It doesn’t matter at all, the game works best on low end pc (Such as mine)
Nothing can cause errors from a bad computer. (much)

2 Likes

In other words, when ideas and bug fixes are added, it creates more bugs.

4 Likes

Yes.

Like you.

Because you not change your pc and cpu too.

And actually already suggested but check it out yourself on pc

Not the game

Jenny, their pc is fine.
And what you were doing isn’t called changing CPU, you are actually just installing a different software, and not a hardware.

1 Like

I think so… But I don’t know sorry.

1 Like

This is indeed an anti-cheat measure that’s probably firing incorrectly. What is your in-game callsign?

5 Likes

oh really, i think that its just as other games

1 Like

unless you have that old pc from 2007, the images are completely bugged out

1 Like

Sure, I have a pc from 2000.
And everything is fine in any Windows that isn’t Windows 10.

1 Like

What happens in windows 10?

6 Likes

Several of the paintjobs you’ve selected are only for CHL owners, however you do not have a CHL.

How is this possible? How long has it been since you painted this particular spacecraft? Is it possible that the last time you painted it was back when CHLs were free?

In any case: To fix this, go through all customization items and select a valid texture.

8 Likes

WTH the chickens and crab😱

1 Like

@Bandicoot @iIfireIi Can you please not discuss irrelevant issues on the same thread I am trying to debug a problem?

8 Likes

Okey Sorry to bother you @InterAction_studios

2 Likes

You can just like the post. It’s not cool to ping him while he’s busy.

6 Likes

I know he’s busy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry, I was just correcting Jenny’s answer.

3 Likes

I have tried to change the textures for ones that do not belong to CHL, since I changed these when CHL was in the testing period and it was free. I have not been able to change the textures because the same message is presented. Any other solution? Anyway thank you very much for your help

2 Likes