Lightsaber weapon idea

So uh, yeah. It’s as simple as it’s said in the title of this topic, a light saber weapon in CIU. Now here put the stuff i made in adobe animate for it. Would love to see @InterAction_studios 's opinion about it.

Lightsaber Weapon

DUDE… THAT’S A MELEE WEAPON. HOW DARE YOU PUT MELEE IN SHOOTER GAME?!?
-Well, easy to explain, i was playing a bullet hell game and it had this melee styled weapon, that time by time swings clock-wise. And i thought of making one (idea) for CIU, but as a light saber, and differently.
I’m not going to do animations cuz… The quality is too high.

It’s position is at the right side of the ship, or at the left side. Depending on where you just did a swing.

Attack!

Yeah, it’s a swing, but it’s NOT a huge one, it’s simply balanced like this, i’m not an angle expert, but i suppose this is how you should be able to swing it since it’s a melee weapon. And the attack’s effect should always be in front of the ship. (I wanted it to be a circle attack but… NAHH…)

Swing range

Swing effect (Can be changed, not 100% official.)

Changes position after swing

Special!

When it reaches MAX firepower, it has a red variation. Which… Deals more damage and more swing speed.

I don’t know how powerful this thing has to be exactly, i know that if i put an amount of damage, there’s going to be people disagreeing and agreeing at the same time. But hey, it ain’t a problem anyway. YOU Put whatever damage comes in mind. Here a poll for which amount of damage you think it can fit, and feel more natural.

• 1000 or lower
  • 1000 or higher
  • Another (Reply needed.)

0 voters

• Remember, it’s a close-range weapon. Since it’s kind of risky to use, it should have a decent amount of damage.

What does it do at lower firepower levels?

Basically a slower swing speed and lower damage, it wouldn’t be nice to see the saber just resize itself like absolver beam…

What about any other ships?

Hey, you still reading? Cool, because i never forgot about BX’s dual-wield mechanic (Twin weapon pylons). About any other ships? (VF, H&C) They’re just like the Muller, just less firepower.

I think BX might make this weapon VERY powerful, but of course, nothin’ too out of the ordinary.

Swing range

The swinging is the same, but they don’t go both at the same side. They simply go the opposite direction, at the same time.

Thanks for reading, now…

Even if it’s not likely to be in the game… What do ya think 'bout it? :slight_smile:
I accept any opinion, might not reply with smart answers or stuff like that…

• Good!
  • Neutral.
  • Bad…

0 voters

18 Likes

Hmm, new weapon season starting from now?

Les go!!!

5 Likes

DUDE I JUST HAD THIS IDEA OUT OF NOWHERE

I suppose a lot of weapon ideas incoming… Unsure

3 Likes

It would be cool if we changed our color types of the lightsaber itself depending on which colour you’ll like

1 Like

*click
NOice

3 Likes

Ok so how do you intend to play the waves that don’t let you get close to the enemies?
Morning Rush-Hour, Shooting Range ? I don’t know if there are others but, just for these waves I wouldn’t consider the Light Saber tbh.

2 Likes

I get it, but… You don’t have to always pick up the gift.

I was thinking of something like a shockwave attack by every swing but, i don’t know how limited the game’s weapons can be.

1 Like

the new weapon is cool, that’s different with other weapons

2 Likes

Same lmfao.

What if you can do something to release your light saber, which would rotate a bit on screen and go for a long distance.
Since you can just pick up the weapon for a wave, then find another wave which requires a weapon that goes for distances.
similar to blade from cave story

1 Like

Now we need to have a talk with Disney (i think

2 Likes

Result of playing beat saber lmao.

You now want the suffering of that game to be into this game xd.

1 Like

what if more firepower, the weapon e l o n g a t e s

2 Likes

fat saber.

1 Like

You know
I think if this weapon is a satellite it will work better than a normal weapon ( it could even clear the page from enemy bullets)

5 Likes

Hmm, that makes more sense

3 Likes

First melee weapon ever in the CI history

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.