Light Chickens

Chickens are also afraid of the dark, so Henpire forces sent special chickens on a Darkness Missions to light the way for other chickens and encourage them to fight!
Description: Light Chicken is a new enemy that only appears on Darkness Missions and it is the only enemy that can be seen in the dark. He has the same health as a regular chicken, but is worth 2 times more points and 2 times more food because his food glows in the dark! From now, none chicken will be afraid of the dark!
(As said @SA-GoldenBoss128 and @marksam123 Light Chickens also brighten the visibility around them. (The diameter of the field of view depends on the level of difficulty: the high difficulty level it’s the smaller diameter))

12 Likes

That’s a great idea! It reminds me of “keys should glow in the dark idea”, also I think some weapons should be glowable in the darkness too.

Sorry for going a little off-topic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hmm, good idea, but it (sort of) defeats the point of the name “darkness” of these missions tho.

1 Like

I didn’t cheat on that idea if anything. This one came out of the head.

These enemies don’t need to come up often.

1 Like

if that’s the case, then i agree with the idea.

2 Likes

It would be better for them to appear on low or high difficulty levels?

1 Like

High difficulty levels.

1 Like

I know, I’m saying that it reminds me of other idea.

The glow size could depend on the difficulty level too.

1 Like

Actually, i thought of this instead, instead of lighting up the darkness, they should light up visually (not the background) so that the mission doesn’t become easier. otherwise it will be unbalanced.

like on higher difficulties, the light will be small while on lower difficulties, it will be big?

2 Likes

My idea reminded me of my other idea. Ideas for the future of CIU

1 Like

Exactly!!

1 Like

Ok, then. i was right about my assumption.

2 Likes

@SA-GoldenBoss128, @marksam123 I will add your additions to this idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Such a good and epic idea!

1 Like

Hmm, how about letting the glowing chickens fly away after all of the normal chickens are beamed, since they’re no chickens left for them to shine

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.