Let's predict ci6

This topic is for fun and predict what next ci6 story is

7 Likes

The story will follow the events after CI5.

2 Likes

EPISODE VI

Sucks 2 b u

CHICKENS HAVE ARISEN AGAIN AND MADETH A NEW DOOMSDAY MACHIN AND INVADETH EARTH AND SCREWETH THE SUN

THUS MAKINGETH THE LAST 5 GAMES COMPLETELY POINTLESS

SAVETH THE DAYETH

AND STOPETH ME USINGETH “ETH” ASETH A SUFFIXETH

9 Likes

We can’t say any thing we didn’t work in the game but ciu is enough

1 Like

You’re completely missing the point of this thread. It’s for predicting what story CI6 may (or might?) follow.

6 Likes

I’m expecting CI6 to be maybe a prequel or just a simple follow-up. If it’s gonna be a sequel story-wise, it won’t be interesting at all unless it expands a bit into what caused the outgrow that we see in CIU.
If it’s a prequel, it could have a chance of establishing more facts and stuff about the minimal plot of the games.
Heck, it could try to do both, where you would play through memories, maybe Vietnamese chicken flashbacks and you see an outcome of events after CI5.
Or even more heck it could try to do a time skip to quickly catch up with notable events in the timeline from CI5 to CIU, what happened along the years.

For some reason I believe it could be a VR game, somehow. I feel as if that could be very interesting.

If it proceeds to be just a run’o’the’mill game with another basic set of waves and “wow new chickens” then meh.

Of course, this is all assuming iA will actually even start bothering to even consider CI6, let alone start working on it and not just cashout with CIU like Rockstar with GTA Online.

That’s my thoughts at least.

3 Likes

i said “predict” what will​ the​ next​ ci6 is

1 Like

Mine was uhhhh
Idk let the image explain it to you (btw this will never happen, it was just a funny joke concept so I think it’s funny to share with you guys lol)

Bad ending:

2 Likes

trying to destroy the sun, and we must fight to stop their attacks, hm?

Sometime between CI5 and CIU (unofficial CIU plot)

(it will be relevant trust me)

Dr. Beaker invented a machine that modifies the genes of ANY living being into space chickens.
After devouring the hell out of 192 alien planets, their army have increased in size.
The space chickens have a lot of variety and behavior due to being converted from other species.
Some are tiny, some are huge, some are geniuses, some are morons, some are active, some are passive.
Some are foreigners from ally alien planets.

Just like other times, they are going to invade planet Earth as usual.
The amount of chickens contributing to this attack has skyrocketed, but not all.
The Authentic Hero fights against endless waves of chickens, endless waves of suffering.

Unfortunately, the amount of chickens in the invasion of Earth is just 1/125th the entire army.
It is still expanding as the life regrows
Guess what? The entire army is heading towards an unnamed galaxy, congratulations.
The UHF screams in panic.
Everyone screams in panic.
The one employee has an excellent idea:

• Why not send a bunch of budget spacecrafts there and recruit people to control them remotely?
  • That is ridiculous!, said the CEO

After 2 weeks of consideration, the CEO of UHF replies:

• Ugh, I could not find a better idea, you win. We will be sending out H&Cs by tomorrow. You have been promoted, congratulations.

And so the recruits join in the battle to stop the destruction of said galaxy.

Continuation

Congratulations recruits now we got even more people fighting against endless waves.
Kind of pointless, since it only slows down the Henpire’s growth
If you want to kill a tree, take its root out, not gradually cut the leaves, because the tree will still grow.
After examining chicken leg samples, the UHF finds a connection between exotic chicken breeds and alien species.
The UHF gets to the conclusion: we must find whatever is expanding the Henpire (that is not chickens of course)!
The only problem is now, we do not know where the machine is located in, not even the slightest clue.
Authentic Hero, your chicken-shooting job here is done, your position will be replaced.
You are now joining forces with the investigating team.
Your goal is to locate and destroy the converter.
Good luck!

P/S

why did i spend 15 minutes on this crap

2 Likes

It fixes what the humanity’s greatest fan did.
Though, RIP Mercury.

the sun is larger than the earth like 10x I guess so the greatest fans wouldn’t help beside helps the earth to move away from the sun (you can tell in ci5)

No, it’s not.

ciu is a spin-off and there’s no story related after ci5 so ciu doesn’t count

1 Like

I meant, it fixed what the fan did to earth in CI6

1 Like

Let’s hope nobody notice that :laughing:

Nasa: :coffin: :coffin: :coffin:

You didn’t get the point of the topic.

It’s very known and obvious that the sixth is very far. But the topic was created to let anyone say what does he imagine CI6 to be like.

5 Likes

guys pls
I already said that this topic is **for fun**, we do not know when ci6 ( but he did mention it’s going to be ci6) so I make this topic to make you guys PREDICT what was the story is gonna look like

2 Likes