Let's do this idea all

I have an idea for a fun 2002 anniversary celebration
Let’s all put emojis (:tada:) As a celebration, it will be cool and fun. Imagine in multiplayer that everyone has this emoji next to them :tada:
if you don’t have this emoji you can put another one like this

Ideas should go to Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe

But sometimes people don’t really put emojis into their names

3 Likes

it will be great idea if it happened

its easy (for desktop):on the right side of the taskbar there will be a keyboard with emojis in it (just go on the top left side of the (on screen) keyboard and you will find emojis.2: (for mobile) if you have gboard ur done

I know that

1 Like

I have an idea, add a new chicken enemy - electro-chicken.
Electro-chicken - he appears in every wave with a lightning mission, he looks like a blue chicken (actually he is electric) with blue vests, with electric sparks, white eyes with blue pupils. Shoots a blue (electric) egg normally down or towards the player, if the electric egg comes within the distance of the player, the egg will explode and generate a smoke ball lightning, just like the smoke chicken, when the player kills the smoke chicken, flue gas will be generated, or if the player is in far away from the egg, the egg will fall down and become an omelette. Also, if the player kills the electro-chicken, it will also will explode and generate smoke balls lightning. If the player gets close to the smokeball, the player will explode. You have to wait a few seconds for the smoke ball lightning to disappear.

i’d make it yellow or purple instead to avoid confusion with cowards

How and when did it get here? I didn’t even add it here and didn’t know. :neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.