Key ''Farming''

You can also buy Neutron Gun or Utensil Poker and upgrade it to level 8 so you can start with a level 8 weapon every mission (you must equip it in your spacecraft).

Daily Challenges are very winnable even without using any perishables or special weapons, so you shouldn’t really use them (but mount about 15 Damage Amplifiers, especially in Hard).
Killing slowly is almost never a good thing because you miss out on Multi Kill bonus - you want to kill at least 4 at a time. Exception is when you are waiting for chickens to allign the best for Pecking Order bonus. Note that using Special Weapons (Bombs, Damage Amplifiers) disable the Multi Kill bonus for the rest of the Wave, so only use them if you can’t kill the entire wave with your weapon alone.
Make sure to fill all your Satellite slots with Bird Flu Guns. They are very effective for the harder waves where you can’t keep up against the strong enemies or on the easier ones where there are too many enemies for the Plasma Rifle to clear. Make sure you play in M404 to have 4 satellites (and not M408 because it has a significantly larger hitbox).
I could go really detailed about this; if you want, join the CI Discord so I can talk about it easier. Chicken Invaders

Regarding farming, @InterAction_studios if the anti key farming measure is simply reducing the droprate over time, it could punish the players a bit too much for accidentally picking up a bad weapon or dying too much, when the actual problem in farming for Daily/Weekly Challenges is the points reward of a key (11k points!). How about reset the drop rate after dying/weapon change, or simply keeping it normal but making it so only the first key picked up each wave grants points?

3 Likes

all the grind for just 1 extra key from getting 1st place

Also:

Skill beats Farming, okay? Don’t farm.

4 Likes

If you say so :smiley: :smiley: :D. Where is your skill=?

One-Winged Lunarian IS me. :SaguCandy:

3 Likes

So cool you joined 1.5 Year ago and still dont have 100% exploration ;D.

I do it slowly.

2 Likes

You can explore the entire galaxy in a few days, it’s about whether you want or not, and there’s no reason not to explore as it gives you more than you spend. 1 year for an entire galaxy seems like an okay progression IMO.

5 Likes

No need to be rude.

2 Likes

lol I’ve been playing since the game came out and I only have 4% explored

and my flight time is at 330 hours

7 Likes

Boggy i only need to buy fuel so i can move around Star Systems right?

I would say it’s the other way right now. There’s no reason to explore.

That was rude?

4 Likes

We might be going a bit too off topic with all these “guides” - how about join the discord so I can talk about it much more easily? Chicken Invaders

1 Like

i Joined true the link have to be 10 min member so i can say hallo in discord

1 Like

Wait… using the H&C Hatchling spouts more keys?

Yes, it adds +18% to the total.

3 Likes

Say no more.

Oh, and while I’m here, I got another question. When the sick green chickens explode, does the green cloud hurt you or the chickens?

It can kill you if you touch it.

2 Likes

That’s gonna make things difficult, then.