When You Kill Him He Drop 5-10 Keys

The Number Will Be Random

Kind of random event

I think it will be a nice way to get more keys

golden%20chicken

7 Likes

Whoopee.

3 Likes

A good idea, but better let it pass the screen as such BONUS during the time of CI2.

5 Likes

Can be…
But for my opinion i think its a good idea that he pass on the screen like a bonus
But dont be like in cl2 that there it was with his own level

The harder it is, the faster it goes :).

1 Like

It’d be a bit more sensed if he had a large HP pool and also attacked erratically when damaged. High risk high reward type deal.

1 Like

Videogames deal with golden mobs in 2 ways: either they are extremely fast with low hp or they are like you said,

1 Like

how about increasing the bonus from 5 Keys to 100?

2 Likes

100 is way unnecessary, remember that a lot of multipliers affect your collected keys during a mission.

2 Likes

It seems to me that five is still not enough. Remember, bombers maneuver poorly, and a fast boss is dangerous for them. In my opinion, ten keys would be the most?

2 Likes

Dropping 100 keys will give you a big stonks but 100 keys may either destroy your eyesight with extreme light or destroy your potato compute

2 Likes

Balance these stuff based on the muller and H&C ships. Bombers are unbalanced pretty much everywhere, so I think it would be easier to just rebalance them instead of every other thing.

4 Likes

help i had 3000 keys and now they are gone after i relog plz give my keys back

1 Like

that is good idea

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.