Keeping firepower after losing life

And thus the Space Race is still a level playing field while other missions can be less brutal since all other competitions are dependent on points, and lower difficulties have less scoring, so there’s no unfair advantage while still being a good starting point for people who want to familiarize themselves with the game.

Less reduce firepower for new players with lower tier is good idea, but my idea is something like Poultry Payback, which already released and everyone can use it, whether new and old players, even in Space Races.

I already told you. If everyone can use it, then there’s no improvement in the current situation, as it stands. A simple way to put it is like this: there’s 3 and 5. If you add 2 to both of them they become 5 and 7. The numbers have gotten bigger but the difference between them is still 2. Adding 2 to 3 only makes it 5 and 5, which is equal.

3 Likes

What do you think about his idea?

• Very helpful and useful! Would like to see it. Love it.
  • I’m neutral.
  • I hate it.

0 voters

Thanks for making poll.

1 Like

You are welcome mate.

1 Like

I said “I’m neutral” because hate is too polarizing of a word for an idea as simple as this, but I’m definitely on the negative side.

4 Likes

Everyone could use it as an exploit to Space Race with mass condensers

Tbh I don’t get why mass condensers still exist… They are useful only in space races and on the last poll the majority decided that it would be better if they were removed.
Also regarding this stackable, it would be useful for when you accidentally die in a long level and you’re forced to resist until it is over or just surrender it. Maybe make it so it not keeps the current firepower, but rather reduce the fp penalty of dying.

The game isn’t just space race, and from what I’ve seen in this topic is that it would just be abused in space race, but that is just because of mass condensers…

5 Likes

I am not against OP’s (Original Poster’s) idea, but nor am I for it.
It would certainly be most useful in any kind of situation, but that’s the problem. It would make some things too easy. Even on higher difficulties.

I stand neutral on OP’s idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.