Jumpscare for Darkness Mission

Hey there!

On stream today, we were kicking around some ideas, and I don’t exactly remember how it came about, but we thought it would be a neat addition to the Darkness mission type if there was some sort of jumpscare added. Would help drive home the eerie sensation that the music gives you. My proposal would be like a big chicken kind of pops up on the screen and squawks at you, much like a FNAF character might do right before the game over screen. Obviously, this would need to be brief and in-between various waves so not to disrupt gameplay, but yet random enough to put people on edge and be a bit of a shock when it happens.

Would love to hear what other people think about this.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

With an option to disable it for people who don’t want that, I think it would be good.

6 Likes

20 Likes

having a slob getting in your view range while piloting a BX in darkness is scary enough please no

5 Likes

It could happen randomly after each wave or something, therefore gameplay won’t be disrupted

1 Like

In darkness and cant predict where chickens are is already scary lol

I dont think IA would add it

2 Likes

Any information or data you submit to Chicken Invaders Universe (the “Game”) and which will be visible by other players must not be … inappropriate for the Game’s age rating (namely, 7+).

I don’t think a jumpscare in a 7+ cartoon chicken shooting game would be appropriate for at least Google.

11 Likes

no

1 Like

What’s Wrong With This Picture?

37 Likes

the best jumpscare of all time

8 Likes

Horror Game

6 Likes

HOLY FU- that scared me

1 Like

Never playing CIU again :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

LOL!
I was so focused to figure out what was wrong😂
nice Jumpscare

3 Likes

Chicken Invaders Universe.exe moment

Ȟ̶̡̢̧̛͎̬̗̥̝̘̼͚̞̜̯̥̝͇̬͉̜̼̳̙͓̳̗̱̬͈̳̺̈́͐̑̐͊̀́͑͗͑̆̊̍̿̽́̈́̿̆͐̐̑̐̚͜͜͝ͅę̶̨̛͍̲̦̟̦̫̮̖̣͍͓̼͈̓̏̄̾̈́̀̐͋̆̒̃̾͋͑͗̾̓́͊́̌̓̋̊̊͐́̈́̃̃̈́̿͛͂̎͌̾̍̌̂͐̕̕͝͝͝͠l̴̨̢̡̨͇̹̲͚͍̩̲͍̜̰̲̼͎̖͇̤̪̬̤̮̻͙̤̘̼̪͚̩͚̺̹̱̤͔̞̯̹͋͜͝l̴̢̝̥̻̝̻͈̰͓̳͉͋͋͒̿͂̏̑̀͂̈́̾̂̏͒͊̈́̀͗͊͒̂̉͌̐̕ͅͅo̷̧̧̢̥̝͉̱͍̪̯̣͇͕͍̼̯̝̜̫̮̞̼̲̘̳̭̟͓̦̦̞̜̫͍͓̲̥̊̀̍̌͑́̓͂̈̽̀̈́̾̃̋̒͒̐͂̉́̋̕͘̚͜͝ͅ

T̷̢̢̛̹͍͔̗̜̙̙̫̲̭̯̬͉̠̻̭͙͍̬͓͙̮͇̖̺͙̣̰̃̾̀̈͒̅͐̐̃̈́͆̑̑̇̊̍̔̌̍̀͆̓̉͒̐̿͑́͐̆̈́͊̀̆̾̇̄͑̕̕̚͘͜͠͠ͅo̶̧̡̨̨̢̡̦̤̦̝̳͕̜̫͕͙͈̩̜͖̠̞̝͎͉͓̙͈̪̻̳̜̼̺̞̟̦͓͙̩̅̄́̄̾̾̌͂͛̀̈́̄̄͒̀͐̽̓̒͆͑̒̐̈́͆̽͆̀̂̃̆̏̍̏͑̇̈́̇̐̈́̒̕͠͝͠͠͠͝ͅơ̸̡̮̜͙̳͕͔̠̝̝͙͑̒͛̂̈́̐͗̋̿̇̈̃͗̍̌̓̄̃̀̓͗̓̃̆̆͂̔͑̋͋͒͛́͋̔̋͆͗̓͘͘͘̕̚͝͝ ̴̡̧̨̥̜̻̼̻͕̦̩͉͉̠̣̝͈͙̟̗̯͉͙̳̯̼̰̲͓͂̔͌̎͂̿̽͆͊̇͛͘l̶̢̧̧̧̧͉̲̥͉̺̭͍̜͉̦̜͔̣̹̻͉̭̥̖͈̩͓͕̩̲͈̦̜͔̭͖̦͇͔̞͇̺̮̱͚̞̯̀̿̅̄̈́̾̈͂̄̂̃̒̽̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠á̵̢̢̛͈͉̱̤̫̬̭͚̰͕̬̯̰͍̯̰̗̣͖͖̼͍̱̩͚̪̳̜̤͉̝̜̬̌̐͛̌̅͛͐̇͛͑̆̓̽̋̂͊̒͊̄͌̀̌͊͌͊͐̃̀͂̚͝ͅt̶̨̢̨̬̪̣̱̖̘̰͚̻̝̥̰̘͙͚̤̬͖̳͎͎̝̏͐̄́̓̇͑͛̂̾̍̈́̾́̽̌̂̀̄̐͑̈́͌̓̇̅͜͝ͅe̷̡̨̬̘̳̰͔͖̞̝͇̞̣̙̳̳͎͉̹͈͉̺͚͙͉̻̹͚͖͈̹͕͉̼̲͓̫̬͛̔̌̑̍̉͛̑̒̈́̎̇̽͛͒̇̈́̐͜͜͜͜͜ͅ

B̴̧̨̢̨͕̜̱͉̩̟̰̠͔̪͉͔̱̘͖̬͇͎̟̬̘͎͚̹̣̲̱̘̞̾̆̏͐͂͠ͅę̶̡̢̧̟̭̜͔͖̜̜̞̪̳̳͖͉̲̳̦̪͈̪̥͔̫̯͎̜͎̣̠̲͓̟͍̜̰̫̹̲͍̟̯͈̺̯̂͐̽̿́͑̒̏͋̑͋͗́̃̿͛́̉̌̋͂̇́̿̋̐͋͋̎̄̿̒͛̋̌̾̋́̾̈́̆͛̒̽͋͘͘̚͜͝͠ͅḩ̵̧̮̱͙̳͇͙̼͉̣̻͉̤̘̼͇̮̜̙̺̹̞̗͔͊͆̉͆͘͜͜͝ͅi̶̛̛̞͋̉͛̌̽̅̊̈́̂̄̅̂̑̍̅̆̈̓̓̒̀͒̍͋̅̔̄̈́̄̃̀̓̄̾͊̚͘͘̕͘̚͝͠n̴̡̨̢̨̛̻̩͉̖̭̜̱̹͍̗̹͔̞̰͎̬̠̱̗̳̗̮̮̠̭͐́̔̏̀́̊͐̾̆͆͗̂̐̆͒͜͠d̴̨̢͍̬̲̟̻͉̣̥̝̫̣̦̙͖̳̗̞͚̪̗̟̞̲̟͈̻̗̖̘̯́̈̇͛͊͊̔̿̓͆͋̽̓͌̔̓̈́́̿̆̂͘̚̚͘͠ͅ ̴̧̛̬̥͙̯̎̀͌͆͒͋͋͛̀̀̈́̆́͆̅̔͌́̋̍͌̽͗́̑̉̃̾̍̾͋͒̓̿͒̔͆̐̕̕̕̚͠͝y̸̡͇͎̤̩̠͉̳͔̺͕̞̺̙̠̩̑̈́͌̓̈́͆̽͊͛́̂͛͊͊̋̂̏̓̊͊̂̂͗̏͗̓͗͗̓͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅŏ̴̱̻̘̣̱̦͔̤̱͎̩̀̂̓̑̏̀͆͒̊̑͒͂̊́̒͋̃͋̉͂͌͜͝͝͝͝ȕ̶̧̢̞̪͓̤̘̘̙̫̞͚̮̤͉͈̣̠̫͈̣̼̱͉̜̦͔̮͈͍͎̞̞̙̲̝̭͎͈̦̬̹̟̙̩̮̅̊͛̇̈́̐̏̿̐̈̓̀̈́͋͂͂͊̕͜͝͝ͅ

3 Likes

See, that’s perfect! :smirk:

8 Likes

:ghost: Boo

2 Likes

i just got a 12 year old me typing agor.io in the search bar flashback

rickroll

agar*