Hello.
Remember me, Jim, back in 2022? I never create topic & reply anything for 2 years.
For some reasons, I have felt depressed a while back.
I helped anyone to block a suspicious in other forums using my account in different names to avoid being known. However, outside of this forum, One of my account in other site got banned.
I am broken. I’ve been traumatized. I’m a guy who saved anyone from a person who have gone too far…
Somebody framed me as “criminal”.
Somebody framed me as “alt account” (which I don’t have any alts).
AND somebody lied about me.
I have felt depressed… I wanted to tell anyone to block and stay away from anyone who’s a bad person.
I never done anything bad in this forum, not even in DMs. I sent a warning to anyone outside of this forum and it done very well.
Why am I being traumatized?
…
No ones hate me, but THEY hate anyone who did bad things.