It's time for the new boss!

This boss has metal armor, a gold helmet with working gears and a clock attached in the middle. (Does anyone know who it is?) A new chicken that controling time. It can only appear in the Space Race, clock ticking in the background.
Attack 1. Creates a temporal energy field that slows the hero when he enters it (something like controlling a bomber, but even slower). This attack only makes it difficult.
Attack 2. It moves in time, which means it teleports to a random location during the fight, be careful because it does it quickly.
Attack 3 and last. When a hero shoots, he occasionally goes back in time, and the damage goes back (but not the hero’s bullets), i.e. as if he was regenerating, and when he does so, his hands on the watch rotate in the opposite direction, good lu… wait , wait, it’s not over When he reaches 50%, phase 2 begins, his helmet breaks down, the ticking clock in the background is heard faster, and more often uses attacks. Choose his name in the survey!

• Master of Time
  • Temporal Manipulator

0 voters

12 Likes

Forgive me unfortunately I don’t know how to create a survey.

• Master of Time
  • Temporal Manipulator

0 voters

Here.

3 Likes

It would be cooler if it throws knives and stops time (you can’t move at all)

4 Likes

Stops time can be a attack 4, but what for knives? It’s better to throw clocks or hands. It can also shoot gears to all sides just like Party Chicken.

1 Like

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Yeet
  • Nor

0 voters

The Third Brother of Party and Military Chicken

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.