Introduction and a few questions

Hello, I’ve been a fan of this series for a while now and it was just recently that I found out that Chicken Invaders Universe has been released in Early Access mode.

I’ve decided to make a forum account in order to keep up with the game’s state and features, it was just yesterday that I started playing Chicken Invaders Universe and I have some questions about it.
I’ll ask a few questions with a number beside each question and I’d like to ask of you to answer each question that you’d like to answer with it’s specific number.

Found it. 1. When the game will be fully released, will it be free?
I read in Plan Update 1 that the game will be free, but progress will be saved only on your computer.

Found it. 2. While playing, I noticed that the game does not have a chat, will it have a chat in future updates or the full game?
I read in Plan Update 10 that the game will feature messages in a later build.

1. Will the full game feature CO-OP gameplay/missions, like, being able to do a certain mission with a friend, at the same time?

2. Will the full game be based on gameplay only or is it gonna be based on the storyline too?

3. Will the game feature a launcher or do we have to download further updates manually at the moment?

So far these are my questions, but in the future I’ll probably have more, if I do, I’ll come back to this topic and post a reply with the question(s), continuing the numbering.

Meanwhile I’ll look around and maybe find the answers myself, if I do, I’ll answer the questions myself.

2 Likes
  1. No one knows, maybe in 3-4 months
  2. A few months after full release.
  3. gameplay only
  4. Not that I know of

Um I think you messed up your numbers? Looks like you answered 2,3,4 and 5

Its auto-correcting… I answered 1, 3, 4 and 5.