Inappropriate name?

Screenshot 2021-09-01 221813
This name popped up from last time and it is really making me (and some other Vietnamese players) extremely uncomfortable. @InterAction can you tell me if this is an inappropriate name as “Tao” is a rather nasty term in our language and I don’t think it should be in a sane game like this.
Finally, sorry for the inconvenience

14 Likes

In fact, it is a way of calling people contemptuous and impolite. When communicating, only friends can use the word “Tao” to indicate their close relationship, but when using this word with outsiders or relatives, this is a vulgar, lackluster address. be polite and upset and annoyed the listener (as well as us). To address properly in a polite manner, people often use the word “Tôi” to address, but no one uses the word “Tao” to address too. So we hope you understand how we feel and delete the name he is using to give him a thought and replace it with a suitable name.

7 Likes

tl;dr:
tao is not an appropriate pronoun for a kids’ game.

4 Likes

egwe
I found this account accidentally last month that joined around 2 years ago.

1 Like

Ok, banned both.

8 Likes

Well R.I.P his CHL.

1 Like

Let spend 1 minute to R.I.P his CHL

2 Likes

Well he changed his callsign.

1 Like

:frowning: haizz…

wow u banned him

no mercy

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. It’s not an actual ban, it’s just a flag on the account. The callsign has been reset and the user has been warned. This flag stays on the account, so repeated violations will indeed result in a ban.

6 Likes

oh
make sense

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.