Inappropriate callsign report

So basically, players who bypass that restriction by using any trick will get banned without a warning. So I guess the player in the picture below deserves a ban too?

As we all know, the game won’t let us search ‘‘InterAction’’ (with more of less capitals) in the Contacts section yet someone named themselves ‘‘Interaction’’ (I found out by typing ‘‘Action’’). It’s not IA at all since he never appears in Contacts.

What do you think, IA? How could that person bypass the restriction unless it’s just the ‘‘a’’ in their callsign that isn’t a capital? Can you strengthen that restriction?

Ignore the player named ‘‘ActionInter’’, it’s borderline.

BECAUSE IT’S A WORD, STARBLOCKLE i will pass this since iA resolved with other reason

At this point, honestly idk you’re finding inappropriate callsign to purge them or point out iA mistake or it because you feel it’s violated.

The I isn’t latin, it’s “Ӏ” U+04C0 Cyrillic Letter Palochka Unicode Character

Anyway, banned.

Also warned some of the other callsigns.

7 Likes

thecoc and his schemes.

bruh

2 Likes

I don’t get the second picture. Can you enlighten more?. How is it inappropriate?

It’s one of Pattary or Oranuus’ alts, it’s “Plasma Sex” I guess you could say.

Google now:

1 Like

i know the real InterAction have a CHL. And never Appeares in Contacts but rare times he Appeares in the galaxy.

2 Likes

Some people never learn, huh?

Ok this is getting ridiculously

2 Likes

Most definitely Chicken who wants revenge on you.

1 Like

They just keep wasting their time. I don’t care about it

2 Likes

no it’s not chicken.

Chicken hates Rain a lot, so what do you think?

1 Like

but he told me he will never hurt anyone in this time
so. eggcannon who did this not him.

Well, I’m still wondering if those 3 clowns are the same person, or if one of them is the alt of another, or if they’re 3 different people?

Why not editing your posts instead of ‘‘flooding’’ the topic with your replies?

these 2 callsigns deserved a warned, i believe the 2nd callsign is pattary and orannus action
@Amiko why you are in their target :frowning:

1 Like

:person_shrugging: I said I don’t care about that. They just wasting their time insulting others.
Report player is an option, so whatever they do, just give them :hammer:

1 Like

Already reported them in-game.

1 Like

Oh, I have more simps!

1 Like