Inappropriate callsign report

It’s not inappropriate.

Off-topic, but don’t play with that person if you hate toxicity, cause ‘‘suck’’ is a toxic troll.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find him on my contact list, THANOS SNAPPED…

1 Like

1st one means penis x2
2nd one means big penis

2 Likes

Watch out on cacto though, because it’s a coomon way to spell cactus in spanish.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Although SimpMinhLongBacon isn’t an inappropriate callsign, but this callsign is annoying to my friend (is MinhLongBacon, but he also has change to another callsign before).

You know and you understand what mean of “simp” right?

Don’t tell me this isn’t necessary to warn and reset. If i were, i’ll very annoying when someone names callsign has my name in their callsign. That also make me unwelcome loud. I know there are some youtuber has too much “clone” callsign, too.

So, iA. Just warn and reset that recruit. I hope this won’t happening with anyone again.

2 Likes

you should know how many callsign copies are there in the game
take orville as an example

1 Like

that’s your personal problem and does not have an effect on other players’ experience of the game

15 Likes

huh seems like having similar callsigns is inappropriate now

3 Likes

You think i don’t know ???

You think i don’t know?

Ok so, I assume you are a victim of having “clone” callsign, what can you solve that problem?

I won’t give a fuck if more than 1000 person have the same name as mine. at least that it doesn’t violate the game ToS. So tell your sensitive friend to cease caring about it.

2 Likes

deal with it, having the same name is perfectly fine in this world, it even makes me feel better because my existence is recognized

16 Likes

sir it’s my account…

6 Likes

And you are annoyed by some people

it’s HIS account sir

3 Likes

you sounded like you completely ignored what pro.vn said

Oh sorry, my mistake :frowning: I thought those are separates account

bruh.

And even if it wasn’t his account, You don’t have to report it here unless he told you.

And Besides, he shall deal with it as previously said and not report it here.

huh seems like having millions of fans with callsigns similar to someone’s is considered very illegal now lmao

Can’t wait to find 1000 players with my name. 1000 fans, that it.