Ideas wishes for the new game

kill 3.1416x10 chickens

Or even 1 mole (6.022 x 10^(23)) chickens could help.

1 Like

no no no no 1 coulomb (3.60x10^18)

New game mode challenge mode: this mode appears in the menu or in the space burger, this mode is separate to the adventure and is unlocked after passing certain levels of the normal adventure (it is gradually unlocked). example: after passing 1 star system, 3 challenges are unlocked.

The challenges that come to mind are these:

1. random: in this challenge things are not what you think (hehehehehe)
    Feature: gifts, atoms, food, coins and keys will give you random things (ex: food can give you missiles, lives, atoms or change weapons, and so on with all the collected items)
    difficulty: easy
    rewards: x number of keys, the new weapon occupied in this challenge (soon I will explain it), a rainbow color for each part of the ship and you want a trophy.

2. SPEEEEDDDDD !!!: can you kill chickens at a great speed?
    Features: the waves of this challenge occur at stellar speed (the speed you have when passing a level) and the chickens will attack quickly and if you do not eliminate the fast wave your speed will get out of control (something bad will happen)
    difficulty: medium.
    rewards: 2x number of keys, a new improvement for the ship and you want a trophy.

3. April fools day: quiet nothing will happen ā€¦
    characteristic: false gifts, false eggs, false atoms, false keys, false safe areas and false enemies all this will be mixed next to the original things (obviously false things will kill you). But you will have 50% more points.
    difficulty: difficult
    rewards: 3x number of keys, all the fake things (they will give you more points when playing with them active), a special ship, special ship features and you want a super trophy.

What do you think of my idea?

2 Likes

I like it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really? thanks for your coment

1 Like

I was also thinking about a daily mission where you can collect keys and maybe compete with other players for additional rewards.

But daily challenges are already planned.

oh, didnt know about thatā€¦

For April fools day: there should be a way to tell which ones are fake,though. Otherwise,it would be a complete matter of luck whether or not you are going to survive this.

2 Likes

Maybe it should also have the third U.C.O. as a boss in every chapter?

2 Likes

I would like to see The Yolk Star, weapons from CI2, The Yolk Star theme extended. That the asteroids of CI2 (red) that appeared in the last levels, when you approached the end, and those that were announced in the screenshots of CI3 come back.

1 Like

The Yolk-Starā„¢ is supposed to return, but I wouldnā€™t want those asteroids to come back. They were very confusing.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my suggestions:

1. Bring back berserk chickens, especially for harder levels/missions.
  2. Once the weapon power level reached at 20, any further power ups will make the heat gauge gradually increase its capacity (like a reduction in heat accumulation). For example, at power level 50, heat accumulation is now 50% less (max) than before.
5 Likes

After all these years we dont earn Chicken Invaders: Duck edition :frowning:

As we are talking about challangesā€¦ a kind of bossrush would be really noice :+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s already plannedā€¦ Did anyone even read the Plan Update thread here?

2 Likes

Well okay it is there. I guess I missed it / forgot about it.

thats very nice dude

hello, sorry for not talking to you yesterday false things could have a change of color (colors imbricated) or changes for example: gifts can be open or with a strange bow.