Ideas: League Challenges And Donate (FIX THE LEAGUE)

League Challenges: (For Immediate Players Who Needs Keys And Low Ranked Players)
_An optional feature that lets you dare other players for keys. Specifically, TWICE a day, you have an option to do this and in this feature:

You will do a 50%-70% mission to dare another player that has similar rank to you
Your weapon is at firepower no.8 but random weapons (the weapons will be the same for both of you)
Higher score wins, and all players will not lose dare points
Losers get 50 keys, winner gets 100 keys (I.A may change)
100 successful dares = Intergalactic Businessman Achievement (I.A may change image)
If the dared player doesn’t respond, a win and 50 keys goes to the darer
YOU CAN’T DARE THE SAME PERSON TWICE A WEEK (I.A may change)
_There will be an option to test dare a bot if the player is new
_If there is a player try to hack and was detected, all keys won by hacking will be removed and hackers will get a PERMANENT ban (I.A may change) on playing these dares
award-statue-hero-work-260nw-104735861

Donation After Doing Dares: (For Advanced Players And Low Ranked Players)
_A feature that lets 99 tier players or higher (will be discussed in another post) donates to 14-days-old players that has an email in a list after doing a dare (not counting league challenges) which makes:

The donater gets a chance to roll a 15-chicken-faced dice (I.A may change) to get 2 times the donated keys (I.A may change)
The donater donates 20-50 keys
The 14-days-old donated players gets the donated keys
By getting a lucky win on 1/15 chance, you will receive a medal
By getting donated 5 times, you will receive a medal
YOU CAN’T DONATE THE SAME PERSON TWICE
_There will be an option to test donate if the player is new
_IF THERE IS AN EXPLOITER, BAN PERMANENTLY ON DONATING (I.A may change)

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• The two of them are good ideas
  • League challenges good, donating bad
  • Donating bad, challenges good
  • YOU SUCK AT MAKING AN OPINION (JUST AN EXAGGERATED EXPRESSION)
0 voters

Nice, but i hope league have a reward system soon. as there is no point of playing

the league one is fine, making player that has lost their account can get back to the game pretty quickly. But the donate one is bruh (i’m sorry i don’t think have luck in this game is suitable, especially when you can get a medal out of it)

It’s fine, thank you for your opinion

I’m doing the donation because some of them might struggle at first

two options of the poll are the same

how do i change?

1 Like

you don’t

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.