Idea: loading screen , chat and hero quotes

I have idea for you guys:
Loading screen
In this idea when you logging in the screen will use background similar to thisdownload
It also have hint too!
Chat
In this idea when you chat with other people the word you say will pop up on your ship.
World chat:(White word)
Group chat:(Red word) Only in group people will see your chat
In game chat:(Yellow word) Only in game people will see your chat
Whisper:(Blue word) Only the person you whisper will see your chat
Hero quotes
In this Idea. Why dont we use the hero quotes like the old game we play like Chicken Invader 5.
Like example
The Hero: Get over here!( fighting Henterprise)
Umm…cake!( fighting Party Chicken)

3 Likes

First, chat will probably be added and was suggested many times.
Second, why add a loading screen if the game loads so quick? Making tips would probably fit more in something like the Hero Academy encyclopedia or something, here you could only see them if you have bad internet.

1 Like

Parallax background in menu would be good though. Also, mobile users could use gyroscope to make background move.

There could be lots of fun tips, like “Faſter intedrnet will improve game loading time.” and “This is a teſt of a) how quickly you can read and b) how faſt your internet is. Once upon a time…[This goes on to tell ſome elaborate fairy tale or ſomething]”.

1 Like

2 Likes

yeah i like that

Cause in War Thunder they added cause they loading for player join the game, also they need tips too like your idea so player can know what they gonna do if they were new player.

That only happens on when you open the game, levels also load very fast.

It will be like this though (should be moved to log-in load screen):

pls no pusab police

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s the proper Pusab tho?

2 Likes

easy as chicken pie !

What? Bumping topics? Yeah maybe. But that doesnt means you have to bump them.

uh…

You may said “Bumping topics” if someone bump 1 month topic or more. 8 days is not enough, man.

1 Like

Peoples lost their interest in this topic. Thats why this topic didnt get answer for 8 days. That count as bumping

That’s not so serious

1 Like

Or maybe it was buried by other topics that someone bumped or created and people don’t like to read everything?

1 month is still acceptable. Anything more (for example 32 days) should be considered bumping.

It’s still bumping. It’s just not really that bad,unlike it usually is.

I know “Programming amazing AI”

Topic who wasn’t active from 1 day its still a bumping too :wink:

1 Like