Idea: Inviting players (V2)

yeah, i made a topic for this earlier, suggesting “inviting players to multiplayer games”.
but as i said at there, “more information soon”. and, i totally forgot about that so i came back for more informations! (at least it’s uhh… useful i guess…?)
just cause i love spending time on “ART” work i didn’t use any screenshots from game then put the stuff in there. i made the “REAL ART” (its real believe me it’s worth to look at)

picture this, you are playing a multiplayer game, you don’t have any friends to play with, you don’t have any friends in discord that plays chicken invadus. you want to play with your friends (in contact list)!
so, how do you tell them?
simple! pause the game then look for a button named invite friends/contacts!

(great art, isn’t it?)
after clicking it, you get a list of your contacts.

(greater art, isn’t it?)
so you get to choose someone (and maybe there would be a search thingy to like, search the name)
so for example i choose the best person, that even has CHL! its SUN LIGHT!!!11!!!1
and now what happens to him? (or maybe her…?)

so they get a notification: “New Invitation From ‘player name’.”
and if they open the notification, they see this:
Player Star_Light_CIU (example) invited you to their multiplayer room. this invitation will expire after a minute (or whatever time)
[Accept] [Reject]
and, they’ll auto-join if they accept.
thanks for reading.

Outro

SUBSCRIBE, LIKE THE VIDEO, TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS, HIT THE BELL, COMMENT YOUR FAV PART, BUY MY MERCH, CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO, BYE!!!

(forgive me for all of these messes)

9 Likes

I suggested that and I believe it got denied. Also funni art.

5 Likes

Nice attempt at replicating the game XD
But rather saying new invitation, you can say a help request from [player]

2 Likes

If only that art could be added in the actual game (when you mod the entire thing).
HAHAHA

“tHiS iS a CoMpEtItIvE MiSSiOn. EnDiNg YoUr SeSSiOn nOw WiLL cAuSe DiSqUaLiFiCaTiOn bLaH bLaH bLa-”
me literally closing the game and then somehow still getting +6.942 dare points

But anyway there should also be a clickable link on said notification where, if clicked on, you will stop your mission (this will have that disqualification $#@^% warning if it is a competitive mission), and then it will take you to your contacts mission, and after you finish, you’ll be taken back to your mission.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.