Idea for some new types of insights.

I have an idea for a new type of insight that can show which Herowares have Uncommon, Rare, and Legendary items. There would be three different insights, one for uncommon, one for rare, and one for legendary. The way it would work is you could buy one of them, for example: legendary item insight, it lasts for 24 hours and it would have check marks on the star systems with herowares that have a legendary item, but it would only show ones that you have docked on before, just like when you select the buttons that say, Space Burger, Heroware, Aftermarket, etc… What are your thoughts on this everyone, I think that it could be possibly a good and useful thing:)

1 Like

would make it too easy to find them then

1 Like

It would sound more reasonable to unify all of them into one universal insight (Rarity Insight - or propose a better name), since 3 different insights severely destroy the purpose of having a Tracking Chart, while one big insight might help filter out all dealerships that don’t have rare items at all.

1 Like

Okay that might work better, just one insight so it makes it harder, i would imagine that it would look like this.

But trying to find them gets very, very, very, tedious when you have to do it for a long time, I have been trying to find the legendary Deliverer for about 2 1/2 months, it’s gets to become a bit of a pain, by the way, does anyone know where the legendary Deliverer is right now?

And also we would make the insight fairly expensive, like 100/150-ish keys, so that way we cant just buy a bunch:)

Locations reset every 4 weeks, so you’re just wasting your times.
Feel free to use the Legendary Tracking Chart.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have also been wasting my keys, I have probally spent 6000 keys in fuel to try and find that stupid ship.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.