Idea for Boss for CI Universe

Giant Moonlit Tropical Chicken-Agent

The text at the beginning will appear: “Giant Moonlit Tropical Chicken-Agent is coming!
Expect the tropical security!”

Look: A Boss Chicken which his shirt is blue and orange, he is wearing a multicolored hat, and his boots are bigger and bright-orange.

Boss Difficulty: Hard

He has the same health as the Final Boss in Chicken Invaders 4. He takes a bit of extreme damage

FIRST AND THE MAIN ATTACK
First, giant chicken attacks with yellow electric lights, spinning around, faster, for 5 seconds. (they’ll prepare to attack in 3 seconds), then repeats it three times.
Second, after that he targets the player and lays the tropical moon down, and he calls ten of the dangerous chicken that they’ll be laying too much eggs… Until you attack them.
(On repeat, until 20.0% damage)

SECOND ATTACK
After 20.0% damage of this boss will acquire, the additional attack will be added. He will target the player and attack him with 10 damaging bananas for 10 seconds, and then he will do the same as the first attack. Then he calls 15 baby chickens. (On repeat, until 40.0% damage)

THIRD ATTACK
After 40.0% damage of this boss will acquire, another additional attack will be added. He will target the player and lay down the 20 eggs on the player, then calls another giant chicken that has less damage, like the first boss (The Giant Chicken) in Chicken Invaders 3 and then he will do the same as the second and the first attacks. (On repeat, until 60.0% damage)

FOURTH ATTACK
After 60.0% damage of this boss will acquire, another additional attack will be added. He will target the play and will fire the red-yellow fire for 10 seconds, then it stops for 3 seconds, and does it again, and then he will do the same as the first 3 attacks. (On repeat, until 80.0% damage)

FIFTH ATTACK, THE LAST ATTACK!!

After 80.0% damage of this boss will acquire, LAST additional attack will be added. Firstly, The giant chicken will call 10 chickens, to damage the player with purple lasers. Secondly, he will do green electric lights and spin around for 7 sounds, faster then yellow lights. Thirdly, he will lay 3 giant eggs down. Lastly, he will call 10 electric chickens to electric and explode the player. Then he will do the same as the first 3 attacks.

After 100.0% he will be crushing 10 seconds, and then get a biggest explosion!

And then will be a text after explosion: “Tropical Giant Destroyed!
To the good salvation!”

In 20.0%, 40.0%, 60.0% and 80.0% will fall the firepowers, additional guns, etc.

If someone say I need an additional information, please let me know.

Thanks to EmeraldPlay for editing suggestions. Sorry If I can’t shorten them because I would make it a bit easier. If I have something edit, I’ll do it for you. This is only my first try to guess my idea

1 Like

Why didn’t you tell how much health would this boss have? Also, its attacks are rather lengthy, and the attack pattern a bit too simple. I’d suggest shortening them and making the attack pattern random, to make it more challenging.

1 Like

I think that the exploſion and text at the end as if it were the laſt boſs of the game are a bit much. Beſides, who wants to have to wait a full ten ſeconds for the boſs to explode before moving on every time they fight it? Big, ſlow exploſions are good at the end, but I think there’s a balancing act for exploſions halfway through a miſſion.

I dont wanna put off topic here, but i am the only who thinks that The Egg Cannon yellow lasers looks like chicken sticks?

Lol hahahaha… …

Update: I added the look to this boss