Idea about Monthly Challenge

Was IronMan is hard enough?

1 Like

YES YES YES YES YES

This will strongly incentivize the newer players to play the game at least, knowing that what they’re doing will earn them stuff too. Even if the prizes aren’t too good at first, the gradually increasing quality of the rewards should at least give them some reason to keep playing!

also because trying to earn keys and stuff in this game takes forever

9 Likes

No please no, i played games with premium system and it became p2w, better thing is to increase a bit rewards for 1st, BUT NOT ADD 2ND reward system

1 Like

why not

Its litteary worst idea, everyone will need to pay to progress (p2w) and everyone will leave game, for that reason and not like 70% ppl dont have cc

1 Like

the 2nd prize isnt for all people :expressionless:

we don’t need a premium path for chl users, this is not a p2w game
it’s better to just give them a bit more rewards like 25% or something

3 Likes

I think this will be very good for the game, since giving players some stuff for free will encourage them to experiment with stuff more, which can help them try out stuff to see if they like it in a risk free manner. I’d also suggest linking some of these missions to exploration (eg. complete a 40-70% mission on a Frozen planet). This would encourage actually interacting with the galaxy. As for CHL benefits, shrug. I guess they could get their own CBT level difficulty monthly missions, wouldn’t hurt.

7 Likes

Ahhhh,why have Mass Consender .__.

1 Like

Extremely approve with this. At the first time make this idea, I really dont want to add a premium/gold tier for the challenge too.

1 Like

I don’t agree with this. The CHL currently doesn’t help new players with anything: Double Team and Ironman are extremely hard endgame missions, reducing some spacecraft prices by half doesn’t help if most of them aren’t interested in buying spacecrafts aside from their starting one because it doesn’t “look helpful” like special weapons.

The game has never awarded players with any items other than cash (keys) at all, so putting some extra special weapons or other useful items in Gold Pass will help. Gold Pass can have extra keys or other useful items, or spacecrafts at the end of the road. None of these are impossible to obtain for F2P players, so to make CHL more worth it, I suggest tying it with CHL perks permanently and not paying a subscription every month.

5 Likes

There may be no premium/ gold tier in the challenge. But CHL players can get the way to complete challenge faster. (I have explained above the post)

Or there may be little bonus reward… But no gold tier- battle pass- or premium tier.

Personally I think it would be good if chl would just get increased rewards, or just a different version of the monthly challenge with greater rewards. GuestUniverse is right, CHL currently doesn’t really help players with anything aside from the price cut on a few ships(out of which only bx-9 might be usable anyways. Muller 408 is inferior to 404 and H&C301 only has like 6% key bonus). If anything, the ironman challenge will make you spend way more keys, so I think that giving better rewards to chl users would be the right thing to do.

5 Likes

CHL’s benefits right now are…questionable to say the least. Making the last ships in each spacecraft family half as expensive, along with giving players access to Ironman and Double Team missions isn’t enough.

So yeah, a rework topic on that is also needed. I’d start by suggesting key rushes to be repeatable with a cooldown. This’ll make key rushes more memorable instead of a one-time affair, and you could reduce the cooldown for CHL players. Of course we can do so much more to enhance CHL.

Now for a controversial change, the paintjobs currently locked under CHL should once again be available for normal users as well. It’s a superficial restriction and one that is kinda frustrating since it used to be available for F2P users as well. I’d much rather have purchasable hardpoints for CHL users than locking a previously available feature.

Finally, can we have more designs for CHL badges, ones that can be suggested by the community themselves? I see potential for some very talented artists here to make cool new badges and make CHL more meaningful.

As always, may the forks be with you all!

9 Likes

maybe someone will make a competition for alternate chl badge

3 Likes

That’s actually a pretty decent idea, it would only show up occasionally, and only a few toppers can obtain the prize.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.