Idea about Monthly Challenge

Uh, so this is my first idea, i hope that you guys can support this

Unlike other challenges (Daily, Weekly challenge), the Monthly Challenge works with a completely different mechanism. A range of bonus items from level 1 to 100, with the tasks of each level. The levels at the top of the range will be less easy tasks and tasks, while, the more about the last levels, the more and more difficult the task will be ( example for LV 100). ( Because i don’t want to see the game look like a P2W game, so there’s no thing like “Battle Pass”) :))

35 Likes

Nice idea. Surprisingly, this is mind-blowing and encourage people playing better

3 Likes

Thanks for your response. BTW my editing skill was bad

3 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea.

3 Likes

An okayish idea, I really do wish there were more things to do in-game and your editing skills aren’t that bad either, but the all-caps text telling iA to look at this idea is frankly, immature, so I suggest omitting such text in future ideas.

6 Likes

Wow i didnt thinked, it would be that well idea, but its good, game needs this

1 Like

That is a good idea

1 Like

Finally a good idea. i approve (insert approval stamp here)

1 Like

It is very similar to Candy Crush but the jedi council absolutely approves.

2 Likes

Absolutely Great Idea,IA would like to see this Idea.

1 Like

I hope so, thanks for your response. There’s some little re-edit in my 2nd image.

2 Likes

Hope IA added

1 Like

Can you help me to share this topic?

Reupdated.

3 Likes

i have seen this kind of mechanic in a online mobile game Clash of clans and its pretty useful. so it would be great to add this into CIU as well

3 Likes

This idea is inspired from some games like Tanki Online, Candy Crush or Hero Wars… but it’s only need players’s progress to earn reward, and you can complete multi levels in a day (No limit time). Also, THERE’S NOTHING LIKE BATTLE PASS!

1 Like

Free to play not play to win. YES

1 Like

2nd reward chl exclusive because ia need money too

3 Likes

should also increase the reward for Chicken hunter license users tho, like increased keys and legendary items or maybe add limited edition ships?

1 Like

yes