Idea about Monthly Challenge

NO. There’s nothing like “Battle Pass”. No money need to be spent in this challenge!

1 Like

Or… Only x2 these reward for CHL players??

1 Like

Complete all monthly challenge for 1 year= got CHL
Ok?

1 Like

No, this may be unfair for CHL players. Cuz CHL players spent their money buying it. If this was an update, all players bought CHL will be so upset about this.

Can this add will be deleted all players who bought CHL and give back the moneys they buy

Can IA do that?

1 Like

Yeah,me too

3 Likes

No. I dont want the game become unbalanced between Buyers (CHL) and non-buyer. So stop suggesting some idea about “CHL for free” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah IA need money to develop this game

1 Like

You can use your money to Buy 50% progress of Challenge, immediately get the lv 1-50’s reward ??

thats kind of too much tho, i kinda ruins the challenge

I dont have any idea…

i think thats just unfair to think about it
well people bought their money for CHL
so adding that might just make the game boring and for CHL players they might think it was stupid idea to buy CHL when monthly gives CHL after 1 Year

so doing all the monthly challenges will maybe give 1500 keys

3 Likes

or just buy a thing to skip the challenge and the game give a new one (dont boost progress)

1 Like

my daer ! Why not make a CHL race?

Disagree, this game can’t be EA-ize :slight_smile: Moreover, CHL contains many exclusives at the moment, so why more, it’s enough as hell.

Disagree this too, if CHL can be taken for free like that, why should people buy it ? :slight_smile:

This is kinda good. @Pinkpiter You can consider this

Magnificent idea after a while. This could become a whole task page if we have permanent and daily tasks.

I support having CHL to unlock harder tasks and exclusive rewards. Hey, you gotta have DLC man, Chicken Invaders was never meant to be free and you gotta have things to pay out. Also, game still lack of CHL exclusive contents.

Although, this could be easlity be solved by having a key paywall for non-CHL uers (i.e 10k keys)

1 Like

So that means CHL players should have harder tasks than normal players right ?

1 Like

Let me edit the reply out

Edit: done

1 Like

As what you describe, that mean CHL players will have more than 100 levels with harder tasks after level 100 right ?

That’s about trueuser’s idea but that works too.