- Heavier Metal: it is the more difficult equivalent of Heavy Metal wave.
- Chicken Heroes: this wave is a bit weird, but let me explain what’s going on. Chickens are set in the pattern of Spacecrafts. (I know I didn’t work out ).
- Treasury: I don’t think I need to say what’s going on here.
- Chicken Prison: Here you have to fight your way to prison and then defeat all enemies in prison.
- Come to Papa: this wave is on time. The little chick goes to his Papa at the specified time here just 5 seconds. if you kill him before it gets to Papa, the indestructible barriers will disappear and you can kill Papa.
And if he can get to him, then the whole family appears proud of the chick, then you have to kill them first and then the indestructible barriers will disappear.
- Playground: Everyone has fun in the playground. Chickenauts are on a swing, laser connected to the ball barrier. Indestructible barriers are the slide on which the chicken slides, climbs the ladders, rides down, goes down and repeats the pattern. The chicks are playing ball (no ball model found). Who doesn’t like to play?
- Summon By Ritual: The chickens perform a dance ritual by turning as shown by the arrows and appear from above. Before the wave you need to quickly fly right or left to be safe and use the anomaly to kill the chickens. That’s not all, because 10 seconds after the wave starts, the portal automatically summons 4 chickenauts. (This wave has nothing to do with demons. )
- Castle of Chicks: Guards! No one can enter the castle!
- Find the Difference: And how, did you find?
- Road to Inside: This wave is dangerous, you need to hurry and find your Road to inside, watch out for the Chick Gatling Gun, make good use of anomalies, you can get satellites too, but it’s risky!
This time, instead of red lines, I use indestructible barriers.
- Chain Reaction: This wave is easy and very fast, you have to cause a chain reaction, one bomb will explode, they will explode one by one (the bombs must have a larger gap to have a better effect).
- The Heaviest Metal: The most monstrous and dangerous wave of all! This is the most powerful version of Heavy Metal! (Chick Gatling Guns fire sequentially from left to right). Zoom in to see the whole lot.
These are all my waves, I hope you received them well, I can consider the idea as finished, share your opinion … but first the bonus!
Choose your favorite waves!
- Heavier Metal
- Chicken Heroes
- Chicken Prison
- Come to Papa
- Summon By Ritual
- Castle of Chicks
- Find the Difference
- Road to Inside
- Chain Reaction
- The Heaviest Metal