IA pls fix this

sooooo,when i try to log in i get an error screen, if anyone has an anwser PLS put it in the comments and also like so @InterAction_studios sees this, btw it doesnt mean that my game or laptop is broken?

1 Like

Can you show me a picture of the error?

1 Like

idk how to screen shot

1 Like

What is the text of the error?

1 Like

if you are on windows you can screenshot by pressing the Win + PrtSc simultaneously. The Win keey is on the bottom left of your keyboard, next to the left Alt button. The PrtSc button is to the left of your Insert button, above the Backspace button.

Anyways, this error you’re getting is likely telling you to upgrade to version 81 as it was released very recently.

1 Like

Error.DXGL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED (0xfffffffff887 a0004)Statement:D3D11CreateDevice( nullptr, D3D_DRIVER_TYPR_HARDWARE, nullptr,creationFlags, featureLevels, ARRAY_SIZEOF(featureLevels, D3D11_SDK_VERSION, dx_device.ReleaseAndGetAdressOf0,&out_featureLevel, dx_context.ReleaseAndGetAdressOf0 )Function:??? File: UveGraphics.cpp Line:. 1650 Build: `CIU v81.1steam WIN 32-bit RELEASE

1 Like

Runtime Error!

Program: …Steam\steamapps\common\Chicken Invaders Universe\CIU.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application`s support team for more information.

1 Like

but i have already upgraded to version 81.1

1 Like

This is not outdated client error, it’s way more serious. If this happens exactly when you try to log in, go to options first and try switching to windowed/full screen modes. On the other hand, DXGL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED sounds like your PC has directx issue and can’t even draw anything on screen. I’m not experienced with this kind of stuff like at all, might be wrong. Better to wait for @InterAction_studios’ response.

1 Like

Press PrtSc key in your keyboard if you are running the game in window mode, or F9 if you are in full screen mode. (but if you got the error while in full screen, press PrtSc key normally.)

1 Like

F9 saves in BMP which makes its weight too big to post on forum, so it requires additional conversion to jpeg or PNG. Print screen button wins both sides, in windows 10 it works for full screen too (unless it’s an OpenGL app which is not the case).

2 Likes

DirectX 11 fails to initialize. I can’t do anything about this.

Are you using Windows 7 or 10, and how old is your graphics card?

2 Likes

i use windows 7

1 Like

second question idk

1 Like

Download this update and see if it helps:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36805

2 Likes

it didnt work

1 Like

it says i need windows 6.1 i have windows 7

1 Like