I got attacked on the forums!

Finally that piece of crap is gone.

2 Likes

Phew… Thanks iA, I thought Adrian was swearing me but no .
Thanks very much.

Yeah, I don’t swear at all.

1 Like

Adrain? 4-FX you mean? Nah ofc, this guy is a peace one for sure.

10 Likes

Wow, That must be a big pile of crap to read. I read a negative post to me and I over reacted and embarrassed myself, with my response. You have not posted mean or offensive replies that I have seen. I doubt you will. Keep up the big points and your point is clear. Fly safe and let the stats speak. Be well all…

5 Likes

Bruh, as Pattery said, Oranuus and Pattery are friends in real life. That’s why they make a ruckus in the 4rum, I think.

2 Likes

Love some popcorn @ChickenGaming , I’ll get Chef Sheepy to throw in some Nuggets and wings, who knows this could become a party! Be well all…

2 Likes

Lmao get some popcorn and pizza so I can enjoy them struggling with English with the word forams

3 Likes

Let’s hope that there won’t be an another sequel account to cause anymore chaos in this forums

6 Likes

Hope so.

2 Likes

… and now your in-game accounts are banned, too.

I have a policy that forum bans and in-game bans are separate (thus behaviour in the game will not get you banned from the forum, and vice versa). But extraordinary morons require extraordinary measures.

20 Likes

Hoh boy

Thanks InterAction!

3 Likes

Forever thankful to you, IA.

3 Likes

Very awesome, now I won’t meet these annoying fellas anymore.

2 Likes

I expect them to return with more madness tomorrow

3 Likes

Guess those pieces of crap are banned.

2 Likes

They probably create accounts on computers from their school?

2 Likes

I wonder if these 2 are the first to get this punishment.

2 Likes

“weapon” told dmed me that they didn’t use VPN
Perhaps they used a naturally generated VPN.

2 Likes

Maybe, but knowing how angry they are, it’s more likely they will. Hopefully not tho.

3 Likes

Finally, some peace for now. but there is a thing I am concerned about:

Is it possible for them to create another in game? this would be a disaster if it is. It wouldn’t be moderate to handle both havoc they wreck in both places, Forum and game.

4 Likes