HUD for Special Weapons

There are 6 Special Weapons in CIU. Two of them (Damage Amplifier (DA) and Dimensional Phase-out (DP) last for certain amount of time. My suggestion is to add a bar that tells you how much time there is left on your used Special Weapon and the name of used Special Weapon. The colour of HUD will depend on the Mission HUD you are using. There are the examples (Pictures Below). It also can be bought in the store in category “Mountable”, where all the other HUDs are, and maybe name it “HUD Special Weapons” :slight_smile:

Why do I think this is needed in game? Well, in the middle of the fight it is hard to tell how much time there is left on DA or DP. Therefore, you can die. I myself found myself in situations, where it was hard to concentrate on DP life span and all the mess that was happening on my battlefield.

So, that’s about it. I already apologize for the bad illustrations on pictures, just wanted you to briefly understand what would it look like in game. Waiting for your comments on this idea. Hope you’ll love it!

Edit: can someone tell me how to upload these pictures so you don’t have to download them, please?

Edit 2: Thx for the advice! Will remember it for future

5 Likes

This idea’s cool

You need to copy the image and then paste it here

Isn’t there already an insight that does this?

5 Likes

Oh. That’s great! Didn’t know it is a thing. Will immediately buy it. I guess there is no point in having this topic so will delete it in 5-10 minutes. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry, but only TL4 users can do that, unless if you mean posts, then you can delete them, but not topics…

Trust Level 4 — Leader

Leaders are regulars who have been around forever and seen everything. They set a positive example for the community through their actions and their posts. If you need advice, these are the folks you turn to first, and they’ve earned the highest level of community trust, such that they are almost moderators within the community already.

Get to trust level 4 by…

• Manual promotion by staff only
  • (Possibly via a to-be-developed election system in the future)

Users at trust level 4 can…

• Edit all posts
  • Pin/unpin topic
  • Close topics
  • Archive topics
  • Make topics unlisted
  • Split and merge topics
  • Reset topic bump date
  • Daily like limit increased by 3×
  • Any TL4 flag cast on any post immediately takes effect and hides the target post

We believe this trust system has been a success so far, as it leads to stronger, more sustainable communities by carefully empowering members, regulars, and leaders to curate and lead their own communities. But like everything else in Discourse, the trust system is evolving over time as we gain more experience with more communities. We’ll continue to update this post with any changes.

Wait, i don’t get it. Is this a topic or a post?

Yes, this is a topic. topics can’t be deleted unless you are Trust Level 4. but posts can be deleted.

Understood. I guess this will just be closed after 14 days, so we’ll just wait for that. Thanks for the information about Trust Levels however, didn’t know these exist.

You are welcome.

1 Like

replies*

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.