HOW TO SAVE GAME?

can someone tell me how to save the game because every time I enter it doesn’t stay saved

1 Like

The game saved.

¿

It saves automatically, save files are stored in ProgramData, a hidden folder

3 Likes

be more specific you we can help you more effectively

first of all, hi, welcome to your adventure
second, it will automatically be saved, you played games like FNAF world do you?

Haven’t heard that name in years.

Off topic but uhh, Fnaf world is been around way back in 2016 before it got released

I can only assume you are referring to how to save in-game in Chicken Invaders, you didn’t specify a name for your ‘game’. All Chicken Invaders games save at the current wave you are at, and Chicken Invaders Universe is a multiplayer game, progress stays saved. Settings may get reset when you update the game.
If you want to save your account, there is a link account with mail option when you start up the game (CIU).

If you want to back up your account data, just as Francis mentioned, and it is mentioned in all the game version topics such as the current one: Early Access version 75

To back up your data you must do the following:

BACKUPS
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders). :warning: Never rename files or move them from one version folder to another. Simply make a copy and then later put it back exactly where you found it.

The folder ProgramData in C: is hidden and you will have to enable viewing hidden folders in the folder options.

7 Likes

Don’t edit the savegame data , rename, or change the sort

B.u.m.p.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.