How to make realistic strobes?

I’m trying to create a pair of strobes to act like real plane lights going white right wing, green right pod, red left pod, white left wing and loop , but they always end up desyncing. can someone tell me what settings I need to have them at to keep that loop going?

1 Like

Hey there, 4-FX the Spacecraft Customization Expert here! Have you tried these yet?

They come in handy if “timing” between each separate strobe is what you’re looking for. Try experimenting with them a little bit until you get what ya need, they always work for me when i want my strobes to go blink clock-wise and counter-clock-wise, it takes some time but you’ll get the hang of it!

10 Likes

Specially but most specially “Repeating period”.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are my savior! I figured out my settings and it was exactly the settings you said.

For anyone who wants the exact settings to recreate the strobe pattern I wanted (and achieved) it’s as follows:
the white strobes 11 pips on repeating period (half bar) + 2 from that on port/starboard staggering and 0 phase
for the green and red ones it’s the same repeating period but - 4 on staggering and -3 pips from max on phase

2 Likes

4fx bro i want to make a rainbow ghost trail can you help me

I have a neon rainbow style, DM me on discord if you want. :wink:

2 Likes

Well i can only come there in wednday dm in forum

Glad to help man, Happy customizin’!

1 Like

Hey bud, if you want rainbow trail here it is

Just add red with green and you will have rainbow trail

6 Likes

He can use more than one trail too (to add more colors) but it’ll be expensive for non-CHL recruits :confused:

2 Likes

Most efficient way to save Keys for non-CHL users. Good build!

1 Like

Who
Me i have chl

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.