How do I find the burger shop?

someone said I could sell my collected food at a burger shop. Is this correct and how do I find one. Seems like I did a long time ago but can’t now.

The space burgers are in galaxy.
Try to find them where the place has a gray dot. (If it be droid)

They are not in every star system, maybe that’s why you couldn’t find it yet.

1 Like

Send your location, maybe somebody can help you find one.

Yes you can sell food at Burger shops called “Space Burgers”. You can find them in game in the star systems which have Space Burgers. Its just like finding a Heroware or Heroes Academy, you just have to explore! :upside_down_face: :

That’s me :upside_down_face:

Anyway it’s not at every star system at the others said, try exploring more star systems and you’ll eventually find it, oh and it looks like that byw:

1 Like

Was it too hard just to mention that only 100 exist in the whole galaxy?

Oh no! We missed this incredibly insignificant detail that had nothing to do with how to find them! We’d never have noticed if you hadn’t brought it to our attention, much thanks for pointing that out, we’d never have pointed this person in the right direction if you hadn’t mentioned this crucial detail. Thanks for the good work! You’re an esteemed community member, it’s always so good to hear from you.

P.S. I think that number should be increased, or the distribution adjusted to make it more fair. But hey, that’s just me.

11 Likes

I so have been and I’m old afraid I will never find it lol. Found them a long time ago before I knew what you could do there.

2 Likes

I had seen them before I knew what to do their of course. I’m old school and missing using my chicken legs for lives and I live with not many keys so a sale or trade or whatever would be nice.

1 Like

Try also visiting the space burger with lot of spaceships there

Thanks for responding. I have seen them before but it was a long time ago.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find them at all lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.